• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That would be a handy excuse but most players salaries have not been affected before and Hall hasnt been here for weeks.

Hall, per his own twitter feed, has been told he isnt wanted back. After the Blackpool fiasco and whilst he is trying to find another club this makes sense.

I agree with that point if we had a reasonable number of first team players to choose from , but we don't.
Would like to know the full story regarding Hall before making a judgement.
I just think that we NEED experienced players right now and he NEEDS to be showcasing his talents to attract other clubs , so would have thought it would suit both parties for him to come back ?
As I say , i don't know the full story , and I'm sure Sturrock / Martin have their reasons for not selecting Hall

At the end of Luggy's report about only wanting committed players , he adds that if Hall and Mohsni were to change their attitude and want to play , then he would reconsider his position.
Surely not ??

Well with any luck we will get a "loan fee" for him and we can bring some bloody players in...

So should Leeds fans be excited by his signing or does he have a slightly suspect attitude?

He was a great player for us, creates, scores and has a great dead ball delivery.

Got in trouble in a night club and has a bit of history but I wouldnt be too worried about that personally. Not sure whether he can do it at Championship level bit deserves a chance.

So should Leeds fans be excited by his signing or does he have a slightly suspect attitude?

I don't think there's a lot wrong with his attitude, he was a silly boy who got in trouble with the law after Christmas high jinx and the club stood by him. He is a very good creator of goal scoring opportunities as evidenced by his assist stats for last season, and the season before as well I think.

I don't know but I'm hazarding a guess that the Blackpool move fell through because he'd have had to uproot totally to go there, I think he remained in South London while with us, commuting over for training and games. If Weeds are happy to give him a bit of support there I would think a deal can easily be agreed. I expect he'll do better for you than either Billy Paynter or Sanchez Watt though, Gareth!

Back