• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

number11

"Good morning everybody........"
Am watching the Millwall Leeds 2nd league. Usually when watching a game as a neutral I tend to want one team to one, but with this one I'm stuck. My hatred of dirty Leeds is matched by few other teams (Man U included), I absolutely can't stand the club or their fans. However, whilst Millwall are not the most pleasant of teams, I hate them less than Leeds. The dilema is that if Leeds dont go up this year I make them stick on certainties to take one of the promotion places next year, whereas Millwall could easily be average next year.

Conclusion.....think I want Millwall to win so I can see the look of hurt on the Leeds fans and players faces, but will no doubt regret it next season.

*whilst typing a Leeds 'fan' has just thrown a coin at the Millwall keeper. Classy. (Am surprise they have any spare money though....).

*Whilst typing....jees that looked nasty when the Millwall player collapsed...glad he is back on his feet.

It's one of those matches where you wouldn't mind if both teams lost. :unsure: I would have said that Leeds would have been nailed on favourites to get one of the guaranteed places this season, but didn't.

Having said that Simon Grayson seems to be a decent manager who knows what getting out of this division is about.

Arrrrrgh the commentators are doing my head in. Who gives a to$$ leeds were in the prem x years ago.

The commentator said...

"Every league 1 chairman will hope Millwall hang on"

Why.... so we have to pay out for extra police because a load of northern monkeys want to smash up the town....

I think most of L1 will be happy to see them out one way or another..

leeds lose! delph will be on his way out. the mighty leeds once again fail and their reputation is turning into nothing but a league 1 club!

Dougie providing analysis.....

Could Sky be more biased towards Leeds?

For old time's sake: Let's all laugh at Leeds :D

I honestly have nothing personal against them and respect to their fans for turning out and supporting them in big numbers but it will be nice to see them at St James' Park, Exeter next season!

My boss is a Leeds fan, and reckons Delph will be on his way for about 6m!

Millwall were really poor when they came to the Hall, just goes to show how close League 1 is, and how if you get into the playoffs you have a good a chance as anyone

Whitbread Trophy?

Will this give us a slightly better chance of holding on to Peter Clarke?

Talking of central defenders, thought Millwall's Whitbread was a bit tasty- a good head on him and every chance of picking up that Play-Off Trophy (geddit?) ;)

Back