• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why "arrogant"? I didn't/don't see any arrogance in his decision/attitude. He felt (probably rightly if he wanted to prove himself at a higher level) that it was time to move on, he's not slagged Southend off, moaned about late payment of wages or anything.

OBL have to agree - He put in a really good 3 year shift with us and earned the right to test the waters from a higer level elsewhere. In fact he could have gone in the summer of 2012 but chose not to. But generally after being a very consistent player for us you can't really blame him for looking at the higher echelons. it certainly just beats me as to why he hasn't got a new team at any level. maybe you can say the likes of ipswich or mk dons let him down by pursuing others at the last minute but i cannot see the argument that sean has somehow betrayed the blues. possibly likely his advisor has priced him out of a move and if this is the case then this would annoy me as i think players should take more resposibility for the decisions and actions. i'd certainly take him back with us if that opportunity was viable. no way has he backstabbed, caused havoc, whined or moaned. Oh OBL, why the Old? Surely it should be YBL - young blue lady.

It is fair to say that it hasn't been a good summer for Sean; and that he has been a good pro for us.
He may have been poorly advised and unlucky with decisions made and the timing of other matters (White's availability etc). AND I intend, should he ever return to the Hall (for or against us) to show him the due respect.

It is fair to say that it hasn't been a good summer for Sean; and that he has been a good pro for us.
He may have been poorly advised and unlucky with decisions made and the timing of other matters (White's availability etc). AND I intend, should he ever return to the Hall (for or against us) to show him the due respect.

Deffo this.

OBL have to agree - He put in a really good 3 year shift with us and earned the right to test the waters from a higer level elsewhere. In fact he could have gone in the summer of 2012 but chose not to. But generally after being a very consistent player for us you can't really blame him for looking at the higher echelons. it certainly just beats me as to why he hasn't got a new team at any level. maybe you can say the likes of ipswich or mk dons let him down by pursuing others at the last minute but i cannot see the argument that sean has somehow betrayed the blues. possibly likely his advisor has priced him out of a move and if this is the case then this would annoy me as i think players should take more resposibility for the decisions and actions. i'd certainly take him back with us if that opportunity was viable. no way has he backstabbed, caused havoc, whined or moaned. Oh OBL, why the Old? Surely it should be YBL - young blue lady.

You do realize what you have just set her up for? You'd better PM her an apology PDQ.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

You do realize what you have just set her up for? You'd better PM her an apology PDQ.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
Nah genuine question? Young would look better than old. Guess its nunna my biz.
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

That why SPL is a mickey & Minnie Mouse league - look at Hibs getting murdered by a swede side 7-0 at home, before Swansea beat them 4-0 without getting out of their first gear!

Nah genuine question? Young would look better than old. Guess its nunna my biz.

Lol, because back when I created the account there was already a "Blue Lady", I guessed (correctly) that no-one would have stuck an "Old" in front and just went with that idea - it reflected how I felt back then anyway, lots has changed since then! There was a lot of guessing about my actual age back then, which I kept to myself for a while, no such luck now!

The rise of Osama Bin Laden at around the same time, that other famous OBL, is purely coincidental!

Lol, because back when I created the account there was already a "Blue Lady", I guessed (correctly) that no-one would have stuck an "Old" in front and just went with that idea - it reflected how I felt back then anyway, lots has changed since then! There was a lot of guessing about my actual age back then, which I kept to myself for a while, no such luck now!

The rise of Osama Bin Laden at around the same time, that other famous OBL, is purely coincidental!

So your age is 25 then

I noticed on twitter the other day when CP announced this, he mentioned an interview with Clohessy and he was surprised about some of the things he had to say, has anyone heard what these things were? (unless i've missed them on here already).

Sean Clohessy apparently in talks with 3 clubs, 2 scottish, one English.

I've heard the following:

Scottish Clubs: Kilmarnock & Dundee United

English Club: Carlisle United

Please check the ex shrimpers before starting a new thread.

I definitely wouldn't consider this to be a step up personally. League one is where he should have gone. I bet he didn't think he would end up there and may well regret leaving us now. You can't blame him for thinking he would have plenty of offers to be fair. I thought he would be able to walk into a league 1 starting spot.

I definitely wouldn't consider this to be a step up personally. League one is where he should have gone. I bet he didn't think he would end up there and may well regret leaving us now. You can't blame him for thinking he would have plenty of offers to be fair. I thought he would be able to walk into a league 1 starting spot.

Kilmarnock are probably L1 quality.

Back