• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shamima Bequm-Return or not ?

Shamima Bequm-Return or not?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • It's more complicated than that

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
You believe these views about this woman are localised to a Southend Forum?

Tell me, what is your view on her, and what should happen next?

Exile should take her in. Judging by how miserable he has been over the last 2 months I guess there would be space in the family home.

Shocking that more hasn’t been made of the fact that this is her third child.

The first two died at very young ages, due to the conditions they were living in. Two young babies have died on this woman’s watch.

Is this any way a responsible human being would act? let alone a so-called mother.

The only reason she’s trying to worm her way back in here, is for all the lovely freebies she can cop. And don’t bore me with stories of prison, because we all know our CPS won’t do a damn thing, and she won’t see the inside of a prison cell for jack ****.

Only fair way to treat this utter ****, (yes, the C word) is to take her baby from her, place it into a loving family, and cast this bitch as far away as possible. Let it crawl back to the caves of Syria & die a slow, painful death, along with the rest of her ilk

Exile should take her in. Judging by how miserable he has been over the last 2 months I guess there would be space in the family home.

What, in Latvia? I’m sure a half Bengali, half Dutch kiddie would get on just fine out there, what with their tolerant nature and all

:Winking:

You believe these views about this woman are localised to a Southend Forum?

Tell me, what is your view on her, and what should happen next?
As a British citizen of course she should be able ro return to this country. On doing so, she should then have to be subject to the processes of law bearing in mind she was a minor at the time she left the UK. My view is that she is a casuality of the consequences of American and British interference in the affairs of foreign states which has given rise to the radicalisation of so many young people. But of course to accept this is to acknowledge that our foreign policy has for so long been the willing accomplice of American oil interests rather than ethical considerations, quite apart from the inevitable consequences of our colonial past.

What, in Latvia? I’m sure a half Bengali, half Dutch kiddie would get on just fine out there, what with their tolerant nature and all

:Winking:

We could look forward to 'total Jihad'

Yes, of course she should be allowed back. She is a British citizen. Ok, so a seemingly unpleasant British citizen.

On her return she should be subject to any legal processes that are appropriate.

I think that is how us British do things...…

As a British citizen of course she should be able ro return to this country. On doing so, she should then have to be subject to the processes of law bearing in mind she was a minor at the time she left the UK. My view is that she is a casuality of the consequences of American and British interference in the affairs of foreign states which has given rise to the radicalisation of so many young people. But of course to accept this is to acknowledge that our foreign policy has for so long been the willing accomplice of American oil interests rather than ethical considerations, quite apart from the inevitable consequences of our colonial past.

As a British citizen, she decided not to be and went to join ISIS. She chose her path. I agree The USA and us do interere in their business to much for the only gain of oil or money and I doubt that will ever change as money rules the world nowdays not politcians. They are all bought and paid for...

There is however no ethical sense in taking back somebody who has no remorse etc ( you have read it all) back here just because her life no longer suits her, when she was young.... ball**** she knew what she was doing at that time. 15 year olds are no dumb arse these days.

Yes, of course she should be allowed back. She is a British citizen. Ok, so a seemingly unpleasant British citizen.

On her return she should be subject to any legal processes that are appropriate.

I think that is how us British do things...…

I was hoping we could all meet her at the airport to and maybe have a fund page going for her return.

Jesus Christ.

A minor? It’s people like you who were saying that 16-year-olds should be allowed to democratically vote. Or is that purely restricted to overturning Brexits?

Is she not accountable for anything in your eyes? Is it America & Britain’s fault that she oversaw TWO of her babies die?

Process of law, don’t make me laugh. She won’t set foot inside a cell.

Oh, and let’s have a look, who was the British leader who lead us so valiantly into a war in the Middle East... ah yes, Labour’s own Tony Blair.

Yeah sadly we do....,

We should take a more Australian approach, and if we find out about anyone terrorists fighting against their own troops, should be immediately stripped of their citizenship, and left to their own devices.

Bringing them back home, giving them 24 hour police protection, in case they feel in danger of a backlash, not to mention probably a house / flat is just an insult to most of the tax paying population, not to mention our brave troops that are currently homeless and suffering from PTSD etc.

Jesus Christ.

A minor? It’s people like you who were saying that 16-year-olds should be allowed to democratically vote. Or is that purely restricted to overturning Brexits?

Is she not accountable for anything in your eyes? Is it America & Britain’s fault that she oversaw TWO of her babies die?

Oh, and let’s have a look, who was the British leader who lead us so valiantly into a war in the Middle East... ah yes, Labour’s own Tony Blair.
When in a hole, keep digging.

Jesus Christ.

You mean lied to us

The answer would be to put TB in the same cell as the jihadi brides in the Tower of London. Would certainly boost visitor numbers.

I was hoping we could all meet her at the airport to and maybe have a fund page going for her return.

Really, that's odd. Because what I said was that she should be subject to any legal processes that are appropriate Maybe you posted without reading all of my very brief interjection on the thread. Or

Really, that's odd. Because what I said was that she should be subject to any legal processes that are appropriate Maybe you posted without reading all of my very brief interjection on the thread. Or

Legal is she ****ed off to join ISIS. I am sure this is against our Legal code....

So some suggest, she made a mistake as a 15 year old?

Ive made a mistake or two when i was 15 years old,... many times, don't get me wrong... but mainly it was hitting my thumb on a hammer when doing DIY, bunking off school, leaving the padlock off my dads shed door unlocked, which resulted in his fishing rods being stolen.

However, taking £1000 from her family inheritance, (maybe stealing family jewelry).... to fund the journey... Using her older sisters passport to travel from London Gatwick to Istanbul (as she was too young to travel without parents consent in person at the airport).

Then waiting 18 hours...Yes 18 hours!! in a bus station to travel to southern Turkey by coach, meeting up with another female travelling from Scotland, and then illegally crossing the border into a war torn Syria, is definitely not a "MISTAKE"..... it was clearly well planned, well thought out, and well executed.

Basically, in my books, a "Mistake" is something you do unintentionally at the time (and feel remorse afterwords).

She knew full well whats she was doing at the time, she thought about it for a long time, and after all was balanced up, she took a conscious decision to do what she knew she was did fully knowing what she was about to do was clearly illegal, yet continued on with it anyway.

Now things have gone tits up, and she is alone and her idea of isis are defeated, she wants to come crawling back home to central heating, food and water on tap, and live a lovely western life with other family and friends around her. and i quote from the papers "I Want A Nice Quiet Life".

What a bloody joke!!

Last edited:
Legal is she ****ed off to join ISIS. I am sure this is against our Legal code....

It quite probably is..... which is why I said she should be subject to any legal processes that are appropriate.

In fact I'd go as far as saying you are agreeing with me, so don't understand the hysteria of charity and cat posts. Ah well.... maybe I am just getting old.

interesting view. total bollocks but interesting.

Back