• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should Mohsni be given another chance once he's served his ban?

• Yes

Votes: 159 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 25.0%

• Total voters
It disturbs me that so many people including the manager want this idiot to be part of the team, he brings nothing but trouble. What part of liability dont you understand. Comments like he was great for 26 minutes are ridiculous, I could be great for 26 minutes.
I'd rather bring back Billy Best who is near 70 years old he would do a better job, what is the matter with you people. So he shakes a few hands as he gets off the bus, good god is that all it takes to make him a hero in your eyes.
I have watched him spend a whole half of football chasing opposition players around just waiting to kick them.
We must get past the Moshni is wonderful rubbish, there are thousands of out of work footballers who would love the opportunity to play for this club.

Promotion from this league is paramount. A trip to wembley and a bit of added income would be lovely. The question you need to ask is does our team look more dangerous & capable of achieving those goals with or without him?

No brainier for me. If he plays Wednesday, I'll have a few quid on him scoring the winner, and being honest, how many could also see that happening?

It disturbs me that so many people including the manager want this idiot to be part of the team, he brings nothing but trouble. What part of liability dont you understand. Comments like he was great for 26 minutes are ridiculous, I could be great for 26 minutes.
I'd rather bring back Billy Best who is near 70 years old he would do a better job, what is the matter with you people. So he shakes a few hands as he gets off the bus, good god is that all it takes to make him a hero in your eyes.
I have watched him spend a whole half of football chasing opposition players around just waiting to kick them.
We must get past the Moshni is wonderful rubbish, there are thousands of out of work footballers who would love the opportunity to play for this club.

I agree with the sentiment in your post (don't know that King Billy would win many headers at the back at 70) But I think the politics of the whole situation mean that we are paying a player, who is not a loanee, that we are hoping to move on for a fee. Who, on his day can be a potential match winner. Surely these four points mean for obvious reasons we should play him?

I agree with the sentiment in your post (don't know that King Billy would win many headers at the back at 70) But I think the politics of the whole situation mean that we are paying a player, who is not a loanee, that we are hoping to move on for a fee. Who, on his day can be a potential match winner. Surely these four points mean for obvious reasons we should play him?

All outweighed by the fact he is a total liability IMO, if only we had taken that 150K of the spammers would have saved us all this ********.

When is Mohsni's contract up? I fear it is the end of this season, which means if he stays until the end of the season which his Facebook suggests, he leaves for nothing!

All outweighed by the fact he is a total liability IMO, if only we had taken that 150K of the spammers would have saved us all this ********.
Completely agree, but I think our chairman was holding out for more. Didn't Blackpool offer £250k or something similar after he had only been with us a short time?

play him against oriont on wed take the ban and use him again he is a good player,but and its a big but if he gets another red on wed tear up his contract, this realy:sick:l must be last chance

Completely agree, but I think our chairman was holding out for more. Didn't Blackpool offer £250k or something similar after he had only been with us a short time?

True. Wet Spam offered £150k, Ron Martin declined and when he went to negotiate they withdrew all offers. Heard it through the grapevine that RM wanted £750k!

Promotion from this league is paramount. A trip to wembley and a bit of added income would be lovely. The question you need to ask is does our team look more dangerous & capable of achieving those goals with or without him?

No brainier for me. If he plays Wednesday, I'll have a few quid on him scoring the winner, and being honest, how many could also see that happening?

I'll go along with that. Pretty sure he has the same scriptwriter as Ian Botham to be honest

Can he play? Does the suspension not start now?

Suspension starts from now which means he misses Orient. Unless we appeal, as the hearing is on a Thursday which means he would be available on Wednesday. Only problem being is, I remember Eastwood being given an additional 1 game ban for an appeal which didn't really have grounds. A risk well worth taking in my opinion!

Appeal against what ? The ref got it absolutely right. The Club will look stupid if they appeal that. As far as Mohsni goes get rid again.

Yeah I know, there is no grounds for appeal. The only reason we should is so he is available for Orient. He will probably get additional suspension but after Wednesday we should have a few injured players returned and won't need him as much. We desperately need the income Wembley generates.

Yes he should be given another chance,I still believe he has that X factor which could help Southend out of this league, which would bring up another question ,should Southend win promotion.Would Bilel sign a new contract and play for us in a higher division.

No-He was given another chance and blew it. If we did play him again the opposition would go out of their way to wind him up and any tackle he did make they would roll around on the floor making it out ot be a bad challange. He is too much of a liability.

Back