• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should Bond be given the job next season?

Should SUFC give Bond the manager’s job?

• Yes

Votes: 253 70.9%
  • No

Votes: 104 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ron is well known for giving permanent managers a proper chance. Longer than most chairmen. Other managers will take note of that more so than if we were not to keep bond

clearly there must other people in the frame as if bond was the only option he would have been appointed by now

IMO.. I doubt it, to be fair to RM, if anything i know about him during his reign, he is quite loyal and has given managers plenty of chances over time.

I saw in the Echo, talks have started between them,
I would be surprised if he didn't extend the contract for just another 5 months on a rolling contract before offering a serious longer term deal (and if it did'nt work after 12 games...he will be gone).

This is two seasons in a row now, that we had to pay X amount of money to replace a manager in order to survive in League One.

Back