• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they've been remanded when they were on bail throughout what's gone before?
They have remanded because the judge has already considered they will get a custodial sentence and they might as well start now plus stops them doing a runner

Yeah? Big deal, her and her mother have sat in the public seating every day of this trail, slagging everyone off and sweariing loud enough for the entire court to hear. Hateful old bag. It will come out in the end what really happened but I'll tell you this much, there was never any conspirecy and at least 4 people are being jailed wrongly.

Well that just sums up what these scumbags are all about.I don't want anyone like that associated with the club I have loved for almost 50 years.my thoughts are with Simon and his family

Then tough. You know nothing about these people, nothing. Some are bang to rights but a good few are not so have a think about that or change your user name.

A timeline got put together based on CCTV at the Blue Boar, at the train station and the Railway which had Dobbins location tracked until around 2.40pm. I asked in the original thread before it was deleted where that time fit with the trouble at the Spread that day.

But regardless matty - they've had 12 different legal teams working on a defence and not one of them have been able to present one single piece of evidence that Dobbin did one thing wrong that day.

He was not the one on trial.

They were never going to present any evidence against Dobbin regardless of anything he may or may not have been involved in during the day, the defence would have collapsed on day one and the prosecution would have just wheeled him in to laden the point.

They were never going to present any evidence against Dobbin regardless of anything he may or may not have been involved in during the day, the defence would have collapsed on day one and the prosecution would have just wheeled him in to laden the point.

Dont sound like very good defence lawyers then.

Really? Detail the day that might reveal something unsavory about the wheelchair bound braindamaged victim. Genius, the jury would have made their minds up in a instant.

If that evidence exists and the defence didnt provide it they are incompetent.

Most of these scumbags had football bani ng orders against so it does beg the question why they were allowed to stay in the area.

I won't go to this game and feel it should be cancelled l consider sending my admission fee to the Simon Dobbin fund

One banning order and one BOBB. And if you knew some of them you wouldn't be calling them scumbags.

The people who attacked Simon Dobbin should be locked up. There's no doubt about that.

What sits uncomfortably for me, is those found guilty of conspiracy.

In that regard, I think there was as much, if not more, conspiracy to commit violent disorder from those Cambridge goons who chose to come to Southend to look for trouble.

I await their trial.

The people who attacked Simon Dobbin should be locked up. There's no doubt about that.

What sits uncomfortably for me, is those found guilty of conspiracy.

In that regard, I think there was as much, if not more, conspiracy to commit violent disorder from those Cambridge goons who chose to come to Southend to look for trouble.

I await their trial.

Thats the whole point, there was no conspiracy. It was spontanious, and innocent people are going to be locked away for something that never happened.

Indeed, but once people are found guilty of it, then that should open up and lead to more prosecutions, hopefully.

Judging by the amount of people on here who know exactly what Simon Dobbin was up to that day, the Spread Eagle and Railway Tavern must both have a capacity of at least 15,000

It seems a bit hypocritical for people to say they shouldn't have been found guilty because the evidence was flimsy, only to then claim Dobbin did something despite the evidence of that being flimsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back