• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Singers / Bands that everyone likes apart from you.....

Van Morrison
The Smiths
Rush
Springsteen
Willie Nelson
Bob Dylan
Velvet Underground
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Journey
Kings of Leon
Smashing Pumpkins
You have just trashed 4 of my favorite bands.

Run and hide scumbag, run... and hide.

Ed Sheeran
Adele
Eminem
Arctic Monkies
Mumford & Sons

I’m sure there is plenty more but these 5 I really cannot stand.

I can't understand the hate for Ed Sheeran.

I don't like the ballads but he is quite clearly a very talented musician.

I can't understand the hate for Ed Sheeran.

I don't like the ballads but he is quite clearly a very talented musician.

Decent bloke too by all accounts, though his immediate neighbours might not agree at present.

Grew up with a friend of mine's daughters in Suffolk, went to school with them and sang at one of their weddings a few years ago, foc.

Early UB40 were great before they turned into a covers band. 1 in 10 is a great song.

Signing Off is a decent record. Food for thought, also a great single, but I don't get the hype with half the cover versions they did as the original Trojan ones wipe the floor with them.

Back