• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How do you think I feel, we have Dave the Shrimper in to talk to the company about pensions, which lets be honest isn't interesting at the best of times!!!

Sad times.

Remember, you have to go through the lows to appreciate the highs Kenty!*

* In fairness, I know from first hand experience that DTS is actually rather good at what he does!

Hahahaha

Steve Rigelsford ‏@steverigelsford
@theseaside100 Any idea where is best to drink down your way for away fans tonight? Help would be much appreciated!
Expand
26 mins Jack Read ‏@jacktheflag
@steverigelsford Blue boar is ONLY pub for away fans.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
21 mins TimAllen ‏@theseaside100
@jacktheflag @steverigelsford The Last Post opp Southend Central bound to be full of Orient.
Expand
14 mins Paul Napper ‏@prnapper
.@theseaside100 .@jacktheflag .@steverigelsford I hear the Cliff is taking away fans.
Expand
10 mins TimAllen ‏@theseaside100
@prnapper @jacktheflag @steverigelsford Ah, forgot to mention that, yes, The Cliff extends a warm welcome to O's fans.
Expand
6 mins Steve Rigelsford ‏@steverigelsford
@theseaside100 @prnapper @jacktheflag Thanks!
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

Ben Reeves and John Spicer both at 11/2 to score anytime with William hill..... whoever sets these odds is clearly not a shrimper haha

It's going to be Phillips and barker. Even if tomlin was nearly ready to return I doubt we would risk it when we don't actually need to score. Not only this but we need to get back on track in the league and that is the most important thing still so it's not worth the risk.

I am 61 and waiting. Three trips to Cardiff were good but not Wembley. Come on you Blues. As I have said on the Zone before, i can take the disappointment, it's the hope I can't bear.

Will happily surrender TWO promotions for a trip to Wembley.
Promotions (and relegations) come and go - but the thought of a day out in the home of football - and maybe even winning - is what stirs the blood.

............................................SMITH...........................
CLOHESSEY.............PHILLIPS........PROSSER.........BARKER
HURST...................LUND.............REEVES........LEONARD....
..............................................EASTWOOD...................
...........................ASSOMBALONGA.................................

CORR MAYOR STRAKER BENTLEY HARRIS/ WOODYARD

....Looks good to me ! :smile::happy::loyalsupporter:

Will happily surrender TWO promotions for a trip to Wembley.
Promotions (and relegations) come and go - but the thought of a day out in the home of football - and maybe even winning - is what stirs the blood.

Easily said but very much doubt if we get to Wembley and are sitting 15th next year you will be contently thinking about the final.

Most people naturally will want both, and who can blame them.

They'll go 1-0 up. Until the last 15 minutes when Eastwood will skin one of their defenders and fires it home.

It's gonna happen.

Back