• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Spaniard on Trial

Martin Camano Trialist- Any Good?

Apparently he is trialing with us at Centre Back- 6ft,4. (on OS)

He's playing tonight against Canvey. If anyone is going would they be kind enough to provide a report on him???

You never know, this one might not get a hanmstring injury!!

Hmm 24, and he's been around a bit, Albacete, Dunfermline & Argentina!

...also says Sawyer will play tonight.

Last edited:
Heard about this player coming in on trial a couple of days ago. Meant to be a real force in the air - which is a good thing.

Please be what were looking for Martin...!!

Did a quick search on Google Images and i came up with this strapping young fellow in the Dunfermline kit a couple of years back, not sure if it is him but if it is then he's definitely tall.

camaño.jpg

Did a quick search on Google Images and i came up with this strapping young fellow in the Dunfermline kit a couple of years back, not sure if it is him but if it is then he's definitely tall.

camaño.jpg

That is indeed him.

Started at Albacete in Spain as a youngster, played for their 'B' team and made one or two first team appearances. Then impressed on trial at Dunfermline and got signed on as 'one for the future' but I think he left when the gaffer up there left. Has spent two years in Argentina.

I do believe we've heard about him through agent contacts and he flew in with his agent a few days ago. Has been training with the squad since yesterday.

Pretty damn tall and quite broad as well, so could be the dominating force in the air we've been looking for.

I doubt he will get to do much. Maybe headers from corners but that could be it (not being all snobbish about a 'big' team like us against a 'small' team like Canvey.)

That is indeed him.

Started at Albacete in Spain as a youngster, played for their 'B' team and made one or two first team appearances. Then impressed on trial at Dunfermline and got signed on as 'one for the future' but I think he left when the gaffer up there left. Has spent two years in Argentina.

I do believe we've heard about him through agent contacts and he flew in with his agent a few days ago. Has been training with the squad since yesterday.

Pretty damn tall and quite broad as well, so could be the dominating force in the air we've been looking for.

Not sure when exactly he'd have been playing for Albacete B but they have been plying their trade in the either Division Three or the 'Preferente' leagues, which very roughly translate as League Two and Conference.

Any idea where in Argentina he was playing?

Decent size at 6ft 4" for a centre half, hopefully he'd be a dominant centre half, the type of partner Adam Barrett has needed since Prior and Sodje went.

Anyone heard much about him?

Back