• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Spaniard on Trial

thanks for clearing up the mystery surrounding this player Juan (je m'apelle Jean). Perhaps you'll be in trouble with the club for breaking his cover. He didn't actually play with a lone ranger mask .......but giving him a nom de plume was perhapd considered an effective way of keeping other interested parties at bay!?

I'll wait for the threatening e-mail to come my way. ;)

Great work Andy, I would rep you but I can't.

Fully agree with you about him. Definately needs to fill out a bit though.

I've done a little investigating and you are indeed correct and the club and Echo are talking nonsense. As usual? :whistling: ;)

His name is Arnaud Jean and he's a 22 year old from RC Lens. As I keep saying, I was thoroughly impressed with him last night, he definitely seemed to have something about him and I'd be keen for him to be our 3rd choice centre back.

14IMG_3965.jpg

Below doesn't really add very much, apart from indicating that he was a reserve defender and the date he was released.
http://www.lavoixdessports.com/RC-L...arnaud-jean-n-est-pas-conserve-par-lens.shtml

Long as he doesn't leave a mess behind him like that when he plays.

He was released by Lens at the end of the season along with a load of other kids, so is a freebie.

Well worth snapping up in my opinion. Just needs a few burgers and roasts down his kneck.

Perhaps JFC will recommend a couple more...
I'm thinking we change our name to JFCFC as he's the real man behind building this team. It has a nice ring to it I think.

Back