• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

leeblue

Members⭐
Just a quick one really and yes i know that there is a stadium section etc etc, but as it stands we are losing 20-6 in the comments section for the stadium application, this does not reflect well on us as a supporter group.

https://publicaccess.southend.gov.u...00&activeTab=makeComment&caseType=Application

to register

https://publicaccess.southend.gov.u...do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=OP5V4LPALRI00

to comment.

Having worked at the council i can tell you this lack of numbers will prick someones interest and give them the fuel they need to deny the plans... come on peeps it took me two mins

Bump. Vital that fans get behind the plans if they support them.

Very important to put a positive comment forward although the Council's Planning application comments page is terrible only allowing a few words to be written.

Very important to put a positive comment forward although the Council's Planning application comments page is terrible only allowing a few words to be written.

Agreed. I supported it on the site then sent an e-mail to the council with my letter of support.

I am finding it difficult to word support without it coming over as obviously it just a football thing.

What have others said so that they don't just dismiss the comment as "another football fan they would say that " ?

Added a supportive comment. The tally still says 20 opposed and 6 in favour, so I guess comments go through some kind of moderating process before being accepted? I can't read any other public comments, even though I have selected an option to view. Am I being thick?

As I am not a local post code I don't seem to be able to register- but everyone on the zone needs to do this. The nimbys are always well organised!!

As I am not a local post code I don't seem to be able to register- but everyone on the zone needs to do this. The nimbys are always well organised!!

I was able to register, with a Crawley Post Code. It did say it couldn't find any addresses at my post code but allowed me to enter it manually,

Added a supportive comment. The tally still says 20 opposed and 6 in favour, so I guess comments go through some kind of moderating process before being accepted? I can't read any other public comments, even though I have selected an option to view. Am I being thick?

FYI I can't see any of the public comments either.

Have shared on Twitter and Facebook too - 100 characters is not nearly enough though.

Well done Lee, for bringing this to our attention.

Back