• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He is a consistantly bad referee who is always in the spotlight for the wrong reasons, ie: making crazy decisions without using his common sense.

I remember when he first started in the league and we played Bradford in a relegation battle, the idiot sent off Leo Roget who he mistook for Jeroene Boere of all people.

Boere is white as a ghost and 6ft 4 whilst Roget is as black as the ace of spades!. He started badly and has not been alot better since im afraid.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Big Shrimp @ Nov. 27 2006,19:29)]I would have to agree about Hooly's refereeing abilitities. He allowed the game to flow & didn't mind if you tried to strangle your own team mate!!
tounge.gif
Funny you mention that, I was only mentioning the Brook Road incident on Saturday when reminiscing with Mr Harris about some of the supporters game home/away days & refereeing the Mighty SUSC occasionally as well.

Happy days!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ Nov. 27 2006,23:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Big Shrimp @ Nov. 27 2006,19:29)]I would have to agree about Hooly's refereeing abilitities. He allowed the game to flow & didn't mind if you tried to strangle your own team mate!!
tounge.gif
Funny you mention that, I was only mentioning the Brook Road incident on Saturday when reminiscing with Mr Harris about some of the supporters game home/away days & refereeing the Mighty SUSC occasionally as well.

Happy days!  
biggrin.gif
To this day I can't believe I did that! In all the years of playing football, that was one of two occasions I lost it on the pitch! I was provoked!!

I don't know if you've ever seen Matt referee a game, if not, take it from me he's a very good ref. Shame he's talking b*ll*cks on here though!  
wink.gif

tounge.gif

SUSC, the best team & the best time I've ever had playing football!

Back