• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What was Steve Tilson's great achievement at Southend United?

• Drawing at Stamford Bridge in the FA Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Excellent pictures Rich and thanks.

Tilly definitely had a tear in his eye at the end when he came over to the fans after the game.He turned away in a hurry, it brought a lump to my throat...:'(

IMG_1124a-1.jpg

Really very well done to you all and to everyone involved with putting this together. A lot of hard work must have gone into this. Something good to come out of this awful sorry mess. I want "our" club to mean something. Something ethical, moral and something I can be proud to support. This is certainly something I can be extremely proud of. Regardless of the way the club is being run from the inside, I hope this shows Tilly and Brush how much they have been thought of and appreciated by the real people that matter - its fans.

Let's hope they get everything they're contractually entitled to. And let's also hope they achieve great success in their management together. Hopefully back at Blues at some point.

Good work lads and all involved done the club proud yesterday!

Is this the same TrueBlue who was telling me that we shouldn't have done it and was swearing in the car park "I don't give a **** about Tilson --- he's done nothing, and no mention of the two relegations" ?

Is this the same TrueBlue who was telling me that we shouldn't have done it and was swearing in the car park "I don't give a **** about Tilson --- he's done nothing, and no mention of the two relegations" ?

Its Cricko who has used TB's log in!

It seems that shrimperzone (in terms of good PR ) has done more for the club in that time before yesterday's game than RM has done for years.

Well done to all those involved, there was obviously a lot of unseen behind the scenes work done to make that happen. I salute you.

Tilly will be back next season - with a promotion chasing Lincoln side

Really very well done to you all and to everyone involved with putting this together. A lot of hard work must have gone into this. Something good to come out of this awful sorry mess. I want "our" club to mean something. Something ethical, moral and something I can be proud to support. This is certainly something I can be extremely proud of. Regardless of the way the club is being run from the inside, I hope this shows Tilly and Brush how much they have been thought of and appreciated by the real people that matter - its fans.

Let's hope they get everything they're contractually entitled to. And let's also hope they achieve great success in their management together. Hopefully back at Blues at some point.

Well said, sums it all up, and yes, hope to see Tilly and Brush back "home" some day soon.

Haven't we forgotten Dave the Shrimper whose original idea it was to get the gift?

Some more pictures from yesterday taken by my future wife and that walking Sexgod that is Cricko.

2d11i6o.jpg

Tara and his sexslave.

icts9k.jpg

Me, Tara and The Legend known as *ORM*

2q81z69.jpg

Somebody likes RM

dfvvdf.jpg

fkd4b8.jpg

23mk9s6.jpg

It's good to see the club made an effort to put a picture of our ex-management team in the official photos on the OS.......

:whistling:

Definitely one of the best ideas I've ever had :winking:

Top work indeed, makes me a bit sad for the good 'ol days.

Quick quote from Paula, Steve's sister about the presentation and picture.

"Steve was over the moon with it, thanks so much it was an emotional day x"

Once Martin has gone (which obviously won't be happening anytime soon) I'm sure that fan pressure alone will lead to Tilson being offered the job once more when it becomes available. If he's still at a club in the lower leagues I'm sure he'd jump at it.....however my guess is by that time Tilly and Brushy will quite possibly be back in the Championship.

Back