• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RIP Steve.

Can Reputation be renamed as Fasto Points in his honour?

Never really spoke to him, but saw him laughing and joking at the Daggers bar before the game and he seemed in rude health. Always sad to hear of the passing of a true Shrimper.

RIP Sir and all the best to his loved ones at this time.

I didn't know him but as an occasional poster & full time reader of SZ if you asked me to name the first 5 contributors that I could think of he'd be one of them. Sounds like he was a larger than life kinda guy who will be sorely missed. RIP fella, and condolences to close friends & family.

Have found myself reading through all the posts, and found them most heart-warming. Absolutely stunned when I received the phone call yesterday afternoon. Still finding it difficult to accept he wont be there to exchange banter with in the bar or on the coach pre and post match.

I always found Steve to be 'a lovable rogue' in a playful mischievous way. Ready at anytime to put forcefully forward his viewpoint be it to fellow supporters, opponents, or those in authority, when usually a big smile followed.

Steve will be sadly missed by the many of us who came to know and love him.

Heart-felt condolences to Nap's and all of his family.

RIP ldnfatso.

Didn't know him personally but saw him around and he always seemed to be sharing a bit of banter or some laughter with various people. No doubt a huge loss to those close to him, my sympathies go out to his loved ones.
RIP Fasto

Rip ldnfatso

RIP Steve mate, you always made me smile, more red rep coming your way.

Condolences to Naps and all his family and friends.

clty.png

Steve was part of the furniture at Southend and it will be strange not seeing him at games or on here exchanging banter with DTS and Dad of DTS. He was always ready to take a different view on life no matter who he was arguing with. To me, he was a decent guy with a sense of fairness and a smile which made him easy to like. Condolences to the families.

RIP Steve and sleep well mate.

R.I.P fellow shrimper, only saw you a few times around the ground and on the tz coach. Thoughts are with his family and friends xx

My condolences to Steve's family and friends. I didn't know him but thoroughly enjoyed (and will miss) his amusing and forthright posts. RIP.

Back