• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Issue Club Statement - Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, I think if this has come from a "player" then the club ought to be made aware and consequences ought to be faced.

Shame some threads have to be deleted because we lose all J's words of wisdom. They do deserve to be kept for posterity at least to show what an attention seeker he is.

I also like to appologise too, for the moaning about the transfer deal being pulled out after it agreed etc I did'nt know that the fact that Jamie Walker got hearts problem, just like Motherwell midfielders (which haven't been checked before he died *rest in peace* ) ..... looking at the big picture, Ron Martin & the managerment team did the right thing for Jamies sake & I hope in 3 month time he is fit and heathly to carry on his career and hope he pull on our shirt in pre-season or maybe on loans in end of march.

MM

PS: I hope we get at least a striker in next week, someone more pacy and can finish - we should get Chris Dickson on loans after Charlton signed Grays from Burnley - Charlton own Ron Martin one, after all Ron Martin pay for Jamie to have his health checked etc at hospital.

I really hope some of the negative posters on here learn from this.

I am baffled how some of our fellow supporters always want to pick up on every single detail they can and complain.

Sometimes it seems its the supporters against the club, what happened to actually supporting ? Being a life long fan and attending every game for 30 years means nothing if all you do is complain and look for the bad in every situation.

Its a real shame for Walker. I hope the heart issue is resolved and he gets back to playing again soon.

I am sure we are all disappointed but at the end of the day, there is a medical issue here and we should hope that its resolved with a positive outcome for the poor guy.

What about if you are saying it as you type it ?

You can be prosecuted for talking to an imaginary friend these days under new government legislation. The say that imaginary friends are classed as illegal immigrants and should be processed accordingly.

Are you an imaginary friend trafficker?

Full marks to club for issuing statement, early this morning, i found out this news, and feel very sorry for the guy! Hopefully he can overcome it.. and play footy again!

Hear, hear!!

i honestly feel so sorry for the bloke.. that could be his career gone!

If Jay shrimper, said what people are saying he should make an official apology to the board and southend!

I was angry last night, and anyone would know that who read the board, but you cannot go around caliing people all sorts and get away with it! I won't apologise, because as stated last night i was ****ed off that no signing was made, not that walker hadn't signed neccesarilly, but that the club left it too late to get someone in today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back