• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Suggest A New Manager

He’s been gone for an extraordinary length of time already.
I nearly 'liked' that SBH, but it's been done too many times before, so I settled for a post telling you I nearly 'liked' your post instead. by the way, I do agree, he has been gone too long.

Foe me far too much is made about football management...tactics and selections. It is a very simple game. The true gift of the greatest managers is inspirational leadership...yes that might sound like I have been on some works management course....but its true. We need a leader....someone to inspire the team and the supporters.....

There really is only one Adam Barrett!!

Gary Rowett, done it at this level with Burton, was doing it with Birmingham in the Championship and got sacked when sixth, not so good with Stoke though who did not give him the time he needed to turn them around.

Seems plenty of people on twitter are wanting Grayson.
They're in for a treat if they think the football under Brown and Powell was negative
Still he does have a decent record of getting teams promoted from this league (if we're still in it next season that is)
NO MORE GRAYSONS IN ESSEX AFTER LAST TIME!

If you watch the Sunderland documentary on Netflix Simon Grayson comes across like a supply teacher, he wouldn't inspire confidence in me.

Prefer Chris Evans

Literally will never watch Southend again if that crook takes charge

Back