• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

Can we stop linking to Transfer Centre 9? The guy just picks names and clubs out of a hat to create his rumours, they're always complete rubbish.

Can we stop linking to Transfer Centre 9? The guy just picks names and clubs out of a hat to create his rumours, they're always complete rubbish.

Why do people keep falling for these idiots on Twitter.

HITC is very poor too and very rarely has a ‘rumour’ that comes off.

Anyone remember Jonathan Kimbabu on Twitter, by far my favourite transfer rumour bloke. He blocked me after I got into an argument with him about his legitimacy.

Why do people keep falling for these idiots on Twitter.

HITC is very poor too and very rarely has a ‘rumour’ that comes off.

Anyone remember Jonathan Kimbabu on Twitter, by far my favourite transfer rumour bloke. He blocked me after I got into an argument with him about his legitimacy.

The same guy who said Liam Ridgewell looks set to come to RH. (TC9)

I took the **** out of the Sun and posted the Bishop post. But I know it would never happen after chatting to somebody in the know. THFC also did not know anything about it.

Its tosh, but in any case bog off with your £200k, once you get to £1m, we might think of listening

The Bishop thing has the stench of agent stirring about it, now Nathan has played for England. I hope not, that’s the last thing anyone needs - least of all Nathan.

Typical if we end up losing Bishop, after releasing Smith!!
From what I’ve seen of young Seaden,it would be fine to have him on the bench,in case Ox gets injured(or sent off!) and then ,if needed,loaning a a keeper isn’t difficult and worked well enough last season.

I was told at the Walsall away game last season by someone extremely close to dry that he wasn’t keen on bond and bond wasn’t keen on him, who knows this could happen at a price

Back