• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

I would have as well, I think they probably didn’t want to announce it to stop people just turning up.
Are they allowed too? i say that as is it from the clubs own equipment or i follows as i am guessing the setup costs and possibly low take up would make it not worthwhile

Are they allowed too? i say that as is it from the clubs own equipment or i follows as i am guessing the setup costs and possibly low take up would make it not worthwhile
All attendees were tested on Monday i think . Players and ancillary staff etc . Part of current protocols.
Like the drone idea!!! Hahaha

SUFC Goals ( not sure if you’re a member on here?) just posted a few pictures of what looks like a new signing. Think it’s from the players Instagram Fems.world

Anyone know anything about this?

SUFC Goals ( not sure if you’re a member on here?) just posted a few pictures of what looks like a new signing. Think it’s from the players Instagram Fems.world

Anyone know anything about this?

A quick search for fems.world on instagram and can confirm on their story these two clips, along with a short video of the lad in question posing in front of the home and away shirt. No clues as to who it is though, looking through the instagram page it looks as if fem.world might be an agent.

Senior career*
Youth career
Club information
Full nameJordan Julious Green[1]
Date of birth22 February 1995 (age 25)
Place of birthNew Cross, England
Height5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)[2]
Playing position(s)Winger / Forward
Current teamBarnsley
Number15
–2011Fulham
YearsTeamApps(Gls)
2014–2015Banbury United28(4)
2015–2017AFC Bournemouth0(0)
2016–2017Newport County (loan)10(0)
2017Leyton Orient (loan)0(0)
2017–2019Yeovil Town56(6)
2019–Barnsley12(1)
2020Newport County (loan)11(1)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:12, 16 May 2020 (UTC)
He began his youth career at the Fulhamacademy but was released at the age of 16, spending the next four years playing non-league football. He has had spells with AFC Bournemouth and Yeovil,[2] along with loans at Newport County and Leyton Orient.

He signed a two-year deal with Barnsley in 2019[3] and in 2020 re-joined Newport County on loan.[3]

Review from a Barnsley fan: Not good enough for the Championship and probably not League One either, pace to burn though and should be alright in League Two.

Sounds like a McGlashan style player to me. Just what we need out wide given how poor our options were there last season.

looks like MM might know him from his Bournemouth days, looks like Macca won't be returning though

Actually saw him play once for Yeovil few years ago when they was in L2, rapid! I’ll take this signing all day long

Interesting move this. Definitely would have thought we would prioritise a central midfield/defensive option first.

If Barratt is still to sign and with Jordan putting pen to paper we will have 5 wingers.

Terrell Egbri
Sam Barratt
Isaac Hutchinson
Eren Kinali
Jordan Green

5 seems a bit excessive considering that MM supposedly plays with an inverted front 3 that includes strikers.

Interesting move this. Definitely would have thought we would prioritise a central midfield/defensive option first.

If Barratt is still to sign and with Jordan putting pen to paper we will have 5 wingers.

Terrell Egbri
Sam Barratt
Isaac Hutchinson
Eren Kinali
Jordan Green

5 seems a bit excessive considering that MM supposedly plays with an inverted front 3 that includes strikers.

Kinali & Egbri not quite good enough in my opinion. I’ll be chuffed with Green

Reactions: GBJ
Kinali & Egbri not quite good enough in my opinion. I’ll be chuffed with Green

I still think the jury is out and that time will tell with Egbri but Kinali really impressed me in parts last season. Quite a few at the club really rate him as well.

By the way, this is nothing on Jordan, just interesting that Ron has scapegoated other managers in the past for signing too many players and not prioritising key positions.

We now have 5 wingers but a paper thin midfield centrally.

But then again it is early days and this transfer window is going to be long, so I will probably delete this message when I'm proved wrong!

The agent, Fem, has now deleted his instagram posts. Big uncle Ron probably told him whats what and got him to delete it...

Back