• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

How many bad results do we think we’ll endure before Ron does what is needed and finds magical funds to clear this embargo and splashes wages about to try and keep us up? It’s gonna be a long ride this season...

Are trials actually allowed under covid restrictions? imagine bringing a player in for a trial during a friendly and they test positive afterwards, the knock on effects for both teams could be quite severe

I believe Jack Bridge trained with us yesterday, and I wouldn’t rule him out from making an appearance in one of the friendlies we have coming up.

I believe Jack Bridge trained with us yesterday, and I wouldn’t rule him out from making an appearance in one of the friendlies we have coming up.

Do you know if Lennon and Kyprianou are training?

Swansea haven’t returned with a higher bid for Kelman yet according to CP.

As far as I’m aware, yes. I expect both to feature at some point this week, whether it’s tonight or Saturday

Thanks for the info - wondered as I had not seen pictures of them in training - and I’ve even seen a picture of Barratt who’s not even contracted to the club

Thanks for the info - wondered as I had not seen pictures of them in training - and I’ve even seen a picture of Barratt who’s not even contracted to the club

I’ll find out for sure that they’ve trained, but I haven’t heard anything to the contrary. Let me get back to you ??

I’ll find out for sure that they’ve trained, but I haven’t heard anything to the contrary. Let me get back to you ??
Also assume Demi is training- again didn’t see him in the photos but of course they didn’t cover everyone?

Also assume Demi is training- again didn’t see him in the photos but of course they didn’t cover everyone?

Ok, Kyp’s is still not training. He’s got niggly issues stopping him atm.

Lennon is training, but won’t play yet.

Demi is training alternate days.

Also discovered that we might see the return of Michael Klass tonight, despite not training so far.

Also discovered that we might see the return of Michael Klass tonight, despite not training so far.

Thanks, shame about Kyps, needs to be getting regular game time soon if he’s to progress

Reactions: GBJ

Who we playing tonight mate? Sorry if I've missed it in this thread somewhere

Good to know Lennon is back training, hopefully he’ll be back playing in games soon. I’m assuming tonight’s match report will go up on the OS in due course..are journos allowed at these friendlies? Sorry not necessarily a question for you GBJ!

Good to know Lennon is back training, hopefully he’ll be back playing in games soon. I’m assuming tonight’s match report will go up on the OS in due course..are journos allowed at these friendlies? Sorry not necessarily a question for you GBJ!

I’ve been looking for any coverage anywhere, but it seems that it’s not being covered.

I can imagine it will just be the clubs media guy. I’d be surprised if they let anyone outside of either club in.

The club is missing out on revenue by not broadcasting this on iFollow. I'd have paid to watch.

I would have as well, I think they probably didn’t want to announce it to stop people just turning up.

Back