• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

We always knew it was coming, Ron is just holding out for the most money.

Possibly. But Ron isn’t daft. He knows the player wants away, and he knows SH is on his final year. A tribunal won’t deliver the kind of sum people would necessarily expect either, IMO.

If/when Ron gets a decent offer (200-300k), he’ll take it.

Possibly. But Ron isn’t daft. He knows the player wants away, and he knows SH is on his final year. A tribunal won’t deliver the kind of sum people would necessarily expect either, IMO.

If/when Ron gets a decent offer (200-300k), he’ll take it.

We just turned down 600k of which we would get 400k after sell on to ffc

There is no way they offered £600k, I’m calling bull**** on that.

Maybe they did and maybe they didn't.

I can't see it myself but they have plenty of money from the sale of one of theirs.

Either way. We need humphreys to stay.

I’ll be amazed if we’ve turned down anywhere near that figure mate.
Even if it was no way would it be upfront so Ron might be after the bigger initial payment rather than the larger amount over more time. That would be my guess

Sounds a lot for a (Now) league 2 player in the current climate of COVID finances.

Exactly, I know they’ve got cash to splash but they would be silly to offer that amount as an initial offer! Even in a pre covid market £600k seems a lot!

Exactly, I know they’ve got cash to splash but they would be silly to offer that amount as an initial offer! Even in a pre covid market £600k seems a lot!
We’d be lucky to get half of that. 600k was a figure thrown out by one of those ******** twitter accounts. How people still believe the rumours random twitter pages come up with is beyond me.

We’d be lucky to get half of that. 600k was a figure thrown out by one of those ******** twitter accounts. How people still believe the rumours random twitter pages come up with is beyond me.

I believe the £600k figure was first mentioned by that weird c*** who does the TC9 account on Twitter.

He’s also said in the past that Currie had signed the deal to be our new manager, Barrow had a £50k bid accepted for Hump and Brentford had a £500k bid accepted for Elvis.

The guy’s a helmet.

I believe the £600k figure was first mentioned by that weird c*** who does the TC9 account on Twitter.

He’s also said in the past that Currie had signed the deal to be our new manager, Barrow had a £50k bid accepted for Hump and Brentford had a £500k bid accepted for Elvis.

The guy’s a helmet.

The worst thing is the amount of people who think the information is legit is embarrassing.

Back