• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ BOTB Round 2.. Muse V Pink Floyd

who to go through

• Muse

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Pink Floyd

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricko

READ THREAD BEFORE VOTING
SZ Battle Of The Bands Round 2.
Voting closes in exactly 24 hours.

In the Second Round of the competition,Muse (Sponsored by Museshrimper) have been drawn against Pink Floyd ( Blueblood )

Post your Video clips, arguments, support and loathing. If both contenders are evenly matched, let your vote be swayed by the evidence at hand. Only place your vote when you are certain.
In the (unlikely?) event of a draw, the final decision will fall to Cricko who will base his decision solely on the evidence available in the thread.

Get Voting All.

tough one for BLUEBLOOD his own choice against a band he went to Portsmouth to see live a few years ago.

but as he put me out in the first round, good! ;)

Reading it from the front page it just says Muse v Pink which would be an easy choice. As it happens it's a tough one, I expect Floyd to win it but if I'm honest with myself I love all 4 of Muse's albums and listen to them regularly whereas I only delve into Floyd every so often so I have to go for Muse.

cast your mind back to Live8, and the appearance by Pink Floyd right at the end. They may be getting on a bit, but you have to admit it wasn't a bad performance.

Most people who claim not to like Floyd have only heard a couple of there more mainstream tracks. There is really something for almost everyone in their back catalogue.

Oh, and if all else fails, does this persuade you....?

pinkfloyd_small.jpg

Last edited:
I think this vote is only heading one way .............The Floyd way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back