• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The average SUFC Fan IQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go again presuming. As previously mentioned it once again proves you know nothing but say everything.
Be careful it mat be a long time before you see anyone again, with yet another temper tantrum you may end up slapping a wall or even your own a****se.

That's bordering on psychedelic man. Far out.

There you go again presuming. As previously mentioned it once again proves you know nothing but say everything.
Be careful it mat be a long time before you see anyone again, with yet another temper tantrum you may end up slapping a wall or even your own a****se.

Anyone else trying to work out the sensored word?

So Pak according to you anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you is automatically thick? I don't agree with a lot of the opinions on the student strike here, but that doesn't give me the right to demand they all take an IQ test, and what SZ have you been reading? There are hardly any pro Ron people here, only those who don't see an alternative to him and those who do, noone here believes Ron is the messiah

So Pak according to you anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you is automatically thick? I don't agree with a lot of the opinions on the student strike here, but that doesn't give me the right to demand they all take an IQ test, and what SZ have you been reading? There are hardly any pro Ron people here, only those who don't see an alternative to him and those who do, noone here believes Ron is the messiah

Oh Dear ! you miss my point completely and could perfectly fit into the category I was describing, only you know the answer to that.
No one need take an IQ test to ascertain their levels of understanding but I remember pre season putting forward a logical "SUFC are in the S**t"
and many people suggested anyone with that view point was not behind the club or giving the new players, management and chairman a chance.
Whatever happened to "Save our Southend" one demo 50 people turn up, "we will never enter Roots Hall whilst Martin is in control" dwindled out as SUFC won their first game. And where are we now? Not quite where we started but even further back. Ron offers the occasional Carrot( from PS's vegetable patch no doubt) the occasional glimmer of hope and once again we clasp at .......... well ...............well..... throw aways from Ron. The club is doomed even a dimwit can see that and yet the fans do nothing.

Oh Dear ! you miss my point completely and could perfectly fit into the category I was describing, only you know the answer to that.
No one need take an IQ test to ascertain their levels of understanding but I remember pre season putting forward a logical "SUFC are in the S**t"
and many people suggested anyone with that view point was not behind the club or giving the new players, management and chairman a chance.
Whatever happened to "Save our Southend" one demo 50 people turn up, "we will never enter Roots Hall whilst Martin is in control" dwindled out as SUFC won their first game. And where are we now? Not quite where we started but even further back. Ron offers the occasional Carrot( from PS's vegetable patch no doubt) the occasional glimmer of hope and once again we clasp at .......... well ...............well..... throw aways from Ron. The club is doomed even a dimwit can see that and yet the fans do nothing.

you sound like a rent-a-mob protester, they tend to be as thick as ****

Lets face it - if any of us operated in the upper echelons of intelligence we wouldn't be wasting our time supporting a 4th division football club like Southend.

We would be unifying quantum mechanics and general relativity or chatting up Susie Dent on Countdown.

But they probably pay taxes and so irrespective of IQ may have a passing interest in how their hard-earned is spent - either subsidising the further education of a few fortunate recipients, or the cost of tidying up the mess made by those who think that they should get more for free.

careful, dishing of bankers like that doesn't go down too well with some of our esteemed posters....

unfortunately it is the tidying up of the mess that CDO traders and CEO's of investment banks, in collusion with their lap dog politicians, that is costing the average child, woman and man (arguably in that order) in every developed country in the world right now.

Lets face it - if any of us operated in the upper echelons of intelligence we wouldn't be wasting our time supporting a 4th division football club like Southend.

We would be unifying quantum mechanics and general relativity or chatting up Susie Dent on Countdown.
Oh i don;t know remember Peter Cook was a Spurs fan and Stephen Fry supports Norwich !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back