• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Blue Voice Posterthon!!

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
We have had a poster made up for the Col Ewe game and would like all of you to either print off a copy and stick it up at work, school, college, local shop etc or spread it like wildfire across the internet.

We need your help to raise awareness of what we are trying to achieve for this game.

Follow the link below and get cracking people.

Time to paint the net, the town and The Hall Blue...

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6546/tbvsufccolewebj9.png

Thanks.

Love the poster, it will be on show at work on Monday to taunt the token col ewe fan.

Only fault is the word "streamer" which blocks out my head in the picture.

DodtS

One will go on the noticeboard at work....Over 1000 people will see it, let's hope some make the effort and come and support The Blues!!

yepp, just seen it on myspace..

good idea!

i really liked it last time everyone put in the effort, makes a great atmosphere normally!

Will try to spread the news myself, too! :)

*BUMP*

Please keep forwarding this on to any Southend fans you know or printing it out and sticking it up at work, college, school, local shop windows etc.

We need to raise awareness of this and get everybody bringing at least a few balloons along to the game.

Ta.

Put it up on Myspace and Facebook this morning and my dad's got it in the shop window.

Bump Time :-)

Come Southend fans, Steve tilson said he would like a sell-out v our Sad North Essex Rivals on the Radio last night after the match lets NOT let him down

I know the farmhands will only sell 1000 or so Tickets, arguable Chelmsford City are a bigger club their support is embarrassing let’s be honest here

BUT

Us Southend United supporters can fill the home ends up so get all your Mates / Friends down The Hall on Saturday, I missed the Leeds game due to work etc and gutted!!

Really Looking forward to Saturday game now

Lets MAKE SOME NOISE SOUTHEND UNITED FANS

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Well said Rich.

Everyone please bring a flag, balloons, confetti, streamers the lot.

Lets show these chumps who is number one around these parts.

Will put it up at work with out a doubt mate......can not say it will generate a lot of extra support but will raise awareness North of the border

Back