• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

the lets keep Prince Harry thread ....

I hope for Matty Harrold's sake that he moves to a club where fans at least appreciate some of the things he does and aren't constantly criticising his every move/pass/shot/header etc.

I personally think he adds another dimension to our team.........even more so this season when we've got a distinct lack of players!

It would be nice for him to actually be given a chance in the pre-season friendlies.........

............but then 'fighting a losing battle' springs to mind!!!

I think we could do a lot worse than Harrold (no need for sarcastic comments!)

I know it's only a minority who abuse certain players, the sarcasm was aimed at them.

It just annoys me at the level of abuse against certain individuals........and as has already been mentioned on other threads starting to get on Mildenhall and Revell's back is just a joke.

One guy has moved to a new club and in his first game hears chants calling for Darryl, then there's Revell who get's abuse despite having played with hernia and groin problems and hasn't even played enough games to be judged properly!

The same is with Matty Harrold, it just can't be good for the players and the team as a whole?

It's funny I remember a certain Kevin Maher having a few similar problems.........and look how he turned out for us.

pre season friendly against Braintree - Matty would have had a field day - but no -we had to watch wage packet for Furlong

Back