• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Given the mess we were in we were lucky to get PS. Now I feel he is is building a real team and who knows a great legacy- I am delighted by PS stating his loyalty and I hope its recipricated by club and supporters alike. My view.

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor from the rolling around in hysterics!!! Oh my goodness, I can't believe you! I think I can speak for DWB when I say he didn't feel like this when Tilson was in his early days, no-one did! I just find it absolutely ridiculous that you are so totally unprepared to give Paul and Blair a fair crack of the whip when the only anger you may feel should be directed at Ron Martin! PS has come in to do a job, just as Tilson was. Surely you can see the fault is not Sturrock's?!!! The only blame you can possibly feel needs addressing is Ron's!

You want to take your own advice, if YOU cannot accept other people's views then you shouldn't be posting!!! 42 posts and you come out with **** like that!!! :hilarious:

Btw, I can't believe I objected to cluniemore's early postings, that's a tad embarrassing!:blush:

I can't believe you let him get away with calling you 'love'!!!

Come on fellow fans re-unite. Just seen football rumours site and wow there is a lot of speculation going on. The one thing that sticks in my mind is that Plymouth will start afresh when they're taken over whereas we're still stuck with the same guys i,e Ron and Tara. A lot of tempting will go on in the next few weeks. Remember Barry Fry had conjoured up a decent squad which were at the top of what is now the Championship when Brum were struggling. He said we had nothing to fear about hinm going just that he wanted to talk to them. Then walked out after the first meeting with them. Take nowt for granted in this game. Now I just want to focus on tomorrow's Game. That is more important at the moment. Best of luck guys.

same old people doing what they do to every fan who have acommen.

WTF do you all do phone each other up and tell them yu are being picked on and need support

Some really sad people on here.

Wickford tilly keep posting it does not matter if its right or wrong its your view

We wonder why so many fans dont come on here any more its because we have some right muppets

Badger. I wasn't phoning people to support. Just trying to instil a bit of piece between members. I agree we should be able to comment freely and agree to disagree when necessary. not pull each others hair out.

at last some sanity posts , exactly a message for wanting sturrock out, is the same as a message from wanting him in
at least thats the way it should be,

People are encouraged to post their opinions on the Zone without abusing other members.

Anyone who disobeys this rule will have their privileges removed.

Phil if we are talking about being intelligent you shouldnt reallyPut yourself at the front of the queue with yr views about tillyOtherwise it will endell in tears!! Especially the day tilly comesBack i will come and help you back your bag

Did I mishear sturrock's interview or did he say he was driving to Plymouth? Was he joking or does he live up there?

Back