• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The SZ/TZ End Of Season Party (Drink Up)

Will you come to the party?

• Total voters
The ship in leigh has a function room thats free. Its not the best venue in the world but its ok and may be available at short notice.

Right just been speaking with Wino and I have come up with the idea of asking the club if we can use the shrimpers bar

after all the season we have had the club owe us one

anywere but the shrimpers bar!!!!!!
it is a compleate dump and boiling hot in there plus no one will go

spread or railway

the ship in leigh is awful aswell

if not scott will just have are own one
railway after game
pub crawl down seafront
chinese or curry after

If it means you don't go that's a ****ing result.

shut up mug

Just spoke to scott
why has no one thought of BAR VIC its 5 mins walk from the ground and makes the shrimpers bar look like the hilton

plus the owner (Danny o shea) used to play for southend and is always involved playing in the charity games

so should welcome us

shut up mug

Just spoke to scott
why has no one thought of BAR VIC its 5 mins walk from the ground and makes the shrimpers bar look like the hilton

plus the owner (Danny o shea) used to play for southend and is always involved playing in the charity games

so should welcome us

We will announce where the party will be held as soon as it is confirmed.

I can pop down to Southend Manor in the morning or give Bob a call to see if the clubhouse is available this weekend.

It's spacious, clean, and also has a section selling chips, burgers, hot dogs and bacon rolls.

I dare say it's probably booked by now but I could at least ask. And if it isn't it's a damn good venue.

Edit - won't need to bother now!

Back