• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Three Stooges, Harrold, Macdonald and Revell

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Tonight against non league opposition the above three looked no better if not worse than the opponents. Harrold has got worse if that was possible, Macdonald done his ineffective blue arsed fly routine and Revell looks like he's on roller skates with a poor first touch and balance. Why are they still here, James Lawson's skill and movement on the ball was different class to these three yet he got farmed out, not forgetting Hooper as well. Thank god Tilly got in some decent forwards, if these stiffs were playing in the first team we would be bottom eight by now!

Shouldnt Lawson have scored in the first half tho so not sure he is actually better than those 3?

Revell has just come back from an operation hasnt he?

Agree about Harrold tho who was poor tonight.

Charlie Mac.....confusing cos he is always busy but doesnt ever really give you the feeling that hes about to score which is a shame.

Thank god Tilly got in some decent forwards, if these stiffs were playing in the first team we would be bottom eight by now!

Indeed, like we have been all season before Walker and Barnard. Oh wait...

You lost the slightest, slimmest inch of credibility you had remaining when you even began to mention Lawson...

Shouldnt Lawson have scored in the first half tho so not sure he is actually better than those 3?

Revell has just come back from an operation hasnt he?

Agree about Harrold tho who was poor tonight.

Charlie Mac.....confusing cos he is always busy but doesnt ever really give you the feeling that hes about to score which is a shame.

Yep he has but the touch was just as bad as it was before. All three look on a par, Revell for Hornchurch, Macdonald for Grays and Harrold for Southend Manor!

You lost the slightest, slimmest inch of credibility you had remaining when you even began to mention Lawson...

Not saying he was outstanding but at least he looked comfortable with the ball at his feet!

In fairness I think we have to judge Revell when he's fit.

Otherwise I actually agree with wiggy.

Halfway through the second half I said to my mate that we had what was once a first choice strike force against Ryman League opposition and they looked so powder puff it wasn't true.

Harrold missed that one on one in the first half as well

I think that will be one of the last games he plays in a Southend shirt.

As for Lawson, well, he looked better than he did when he was here but I wouldn't say he was any better than Charlie Mac or Harrold. Should've scored in first half and didn't. Faded in second.

Wiggy dont make me laugh about James Lawson !! He is at his level mate

Revell is nowhere near fit. Ohh wait this is just one of your threads that you make to be controversial.

Tonight against non league opposition the above three looked no better if not worse than the opponents. Harrold has got worse if that was possible, Macdonald done his ineffective blue arsed fly routine and Revell looks like he's on roller skates with a poor first touch and balance. Why are they still here, James Lawson's skill and movement on the ball was different class to these three yet he got farmed out, not forgetting Hooper as well. Thank god Tilly got in some decent forwards, if these stiffs were playing in the first team we would be bottom eight by now![/QUOT

revell has only played 45 minutes in a reserve match after a operation before last nights match so his not totally fit but least he got a run out and wether you like or not he will firing on all cylinders like charlie very soon

harold there is no hope from him his day are numbered at the club

I thought he lost that the day after his first post.

I said to my mate about Lawson - he's shown more movement in 90 minutes than he did in his entire time at SUFC.

Revell - had a hernia op about 3 weeks ago, give him a bloody chance!

MacDonald - good running, good movement good crossing- but didn't look like scoring. HOWEVER when he's putting in crosses from the wing that left us with one up front - Harrold. Surely the winger should be crossing the ball, not our striker.....??

Harrold - dear oh dear. No movement,no anticipation, no reading of the game. After that one on one miss I fear he has found his level - Ryman League. Another £75k wasted.....

Jonny Herd, what a player. Nuff said really?

Indeed, like we have been all season before Walker and Barnard. Oh wait...

We probably would have been bottom 8 before these two hadn't shown us if we didn't have leon clarke's helping contribution.

He really kick fired the season, bit like Eastwood did when he joined. Our team was shockingly poor until he joined.

Tonight against non league opposition the above three looked no better if not worse than the opponents. Harrold has got worse if that was possible, Macdonald done his ineffective blue arsed fly routine and Revell looks like he's on roller skates with a poor first touch and balance. Why are they still here, James Lawson's skill and movement on the ball was different class to these three yet he got farmed out, not forgetting Hooper as well. Thank god Tilly got in some decent forwards, if these stiffs were playing in the first team we would be bottom eight by now!

That's a relief, after the first team's current good form Wiggy has found something to moan about.

Still waiting for her/him to tell me who should replace Tilson.

That's a relief, after the first team's current good form Wiggy has found something to moan about.

Still waiting for her/him to tell me who should replace Tilson.

Think even you would have had a chance of promotion in this very poor league.

God give revell a chance. The guy is half fit and is playing with players like harrold which hardly makes things any easier does it?

I think most of us would agree that Harrold has not performed well here and last night he wasnt very good but it cant have helped that when his name was called out at the start that there were boos that he clearly heard! That could not have helped the lad thats all when his confidence is low anyway.

Back