• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
Received this on an e-mail today..................not the usual "pass it on to everyone in your contacts" type of e-mail.

The Uncomfortable Definition of an Infidel....

Allah or Jesus Christ? Islam is the fastest growing religion in the UK .
Last month I attended my annual training session for maintaining
my security clearance in the prison service.

There was a presentation by three speakers from the Roman Catholic,
Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained their beliefs. I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say
about the basics of Islam, complete with video.

After the presentations, question time. I directed my question to
The Imam and asked: 'Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that
most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a Holy War against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.
If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statement and, without
hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All
followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not a follower of Allah, so they can have a place in heaven. Is that
correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority to that
of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the biscuit
tin.

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope
Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill Muslims, or the
Archbishop of Canterbury ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you
To kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me
to love you because He will take me to heaven and He wants you to be
there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam remained speechless.

Needless to say, the organizers of the Diversification' seminar
were not happy with this way of exposing the truth about the Muslims'
beliefs.

Within twenty years, i....e.. 2029, there will be enough Muslim
Voters in the U.K. To elect a government of their choice, complete with Sharia law

Everyone in the U.K. Should be required to read this, but with the current political paralysis, tolerant justice system, liberal media and p.c. Madness, there is no way this will be widely publicised....

Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts.

John Harrison MBE. MIDSc

The above meeting happened in London.

Shall we just merge this into the usual "Muslims are evil scum vs Oh no they're not" threads that rear their heads every so often? :zzzzz:

True or false I might lay off the bacon sandwiches for a while just to be on the safe side.

Baden Powell, George Orwell, tree huggers and climate watchers can all probably be ladled as a **** stirrers, but...............but right!!

But as Napster says (and as soon as i spread more green his getting some ) It DOSNT say anything about this in the Qu'ran at all , in fact the otehr followers of teh book (which include Christians and Jew's) are not counted as infedeal's , their only enemies by political manipulation of teh extremists states (which again contradicts the literal (which all good imans should follow ) Qu'ran).

So what we have here again is ignorant people **** sturing for their own ends, gosh that's new. Also its a sin to convert people to Islam.

But as Napster says (and as soon as i spread more green his getting some ) It DOSNT say anything about this in the Qu'ran at all , in fact the otehr followers of teh book (which include Christians and Jew's) are not counted as infedeal's , their only enemies by political manipulation of teh extremists states (which again contradicts the literal (which all good imans should follow ) Qu'ran).

So what we have here again is ignorant people **** sturing for their own ends, gosh that's new. Also its a sin to convert people to Islam.

Pity that does not apply to jehovah's witnesses!!!!!

Not like you to set yourself up as the font of all knowledge, fancy seeing you here?

Your last line is also false, I'm afraid.

Pity that does not apply to jehovah's witnesses!!!!!

I know bloody break away Christians nutters ;)

Font my bum im telling it as it i know it hence why its on a public forum for discussion , i have been informed by practising Muslims this is the case , as is of course converting them the other way (which stupidly can be punished by death WTF!)

So if you have information to the country please let me know

Different schools of Islam have different interpretations of the Qu'ran, so this is obviously open to correction. But, generally converts to Islam are welcomed rather than proselytised (allowed rather than persuaded). Some sects even believe that everyone is born a Muslim but need time to find their way back to the "one true religion".

A recent convert is known as a Muallaf and is only considered a full convert once they have made the Shahadah (a full declaration of faith).

The Qu'ran states that: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.”* This is generally taken by non-extremist muslims to mean that everyone is free to worship how they see fit, but that only the path of Islam offers the one true way.

No judgement from me here, just a little bit of what I've learnt...

*courtesy of quranexplorer

Last edited:
Different schools of Islam have different interpretations of the Qu'ran, so this is obviously open to correction. But, generally converts to Islam are welcomed rather than proselytised (allowed rather than persuaded). Some sects even believe that everyone is born a Muslim but need time to find their way back to the "one true religion".

A recent convert is known as a Muallaf and is only considered a full convert once they have made the Shahadah (a full declaration of faith).

The Qu'ran states that: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” This is generally taken by non-extremist muslims to mean that everyone is free to worship how they see fit, but that only the path of Islam offers the one true way.

Thing is though, as with all religions, there's a slight flaw in their plan....it's bollocks!!!

Last edited:
I know bloody break away Christians nutters ;)

Font my bum im telling it as it i know it hence why its on a public forum for discussion , i have been informed by practising Muslims this is the case , as is of course converting them the other way (which stupidly can be punished by death WTF!)

So if you have information to the country please let me know

I lived in a muslim country for a while where centres were set up to actively promote conversion; places where you could speak to an Imam who would be targetted on his number of conversions. These numbers would be advertised publicly every month. Usually it was poor Filipinos who had been instructed to convert by their bosses.

I lived in a muslim country for a while where centres were set up to actively promote conversion; places where you could speak to an Imam who would be targetted on his number of conversions. These numbers would be advertised publicly every month. Usually it was poor Filipinos who had been instructed to convert by their bosses.

That sounds more feasible. The ones osymandus refers to are only practising, not real, Muslims.

The Qu'ran states that: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.”* This is generally taken by non-extremist muslims to mean that everyone is free to worship how they see fit, but that only the path of Islam offers the one true way.

*courtesy of quranexplorer

Ta yeah i was reading that from http://www.answering-islam.org/NonMuslims/rights.htm (which seems a tad harsh any way ) and the concept of non believers paying tribute the levels of who is and isnt protected , its no more or less then the other State controlling religions

Smudger , cheers for that i wasnt aware however sounds about right (Christian missionary's of course do the same things in part of Africa) . As Rayleigh says its different schools and versions my friends are moderate and while have no problems giving people who want information would never dream of coursing people into it , the differnce between CofE and as already mentioned Jehovah's witness .

Back