• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That will be the one upstairs adorning my sons skirtingboards just now.......
Anyone got any ideas how to hang the thing? I fear using a simple picture hook could result in killing him in the night.:unsure:
Selling could be an option........LOL, Im up for taking bids but shhhhhhhhh.:whistling:

The shirt or Jay?

Disappointed not to be offered the chance to purchase any tickets......:'(

The shirt or Jay?

Disappointed not to be offered the chance to purchase any tickets......:'(

Hanging Jay seems like the easiest option tbh:)

I think you could buy them via paypal on here or by contacting cricko directly.

Edit: looks like you bought some without knowing....LOL

How would that be if Ant in Ireland won the top prize (whatever it was), or do you mean you won my wonderful Ant and Dec calendar?

If you were there, you would know what i mean!

Just because the Live Thread clique took the first prize drawn, it certainly doesn't mean it was the best ...

x

If you were there, you would know what i mean!

Just because the Live Thread clique took the first prize drawn, it certainly doesn't mean it was the best ...

x

Well as I wasn't and no-one else has explained I'm none the wiser and there is no LIVE THREAD CLIQUE except in your imaginations!

Sweet. I know a nice bowling alley in the city they can go and have their romantic mishaps and so forth :)

Just keep an eye on them Ant. We don't want this getting out of hand...

the-graduate.jpg

Surely two things make a raffle....

1. Some prizes to win.
2. Ticket sales to raise the money.

Who cares who has done what. If you contributed then well done especially in these difficult financial times.

Its getting quite boring all this, we are better than you infighting. Infact at one stage I took to watching the final moments of Eastenders than read more of it on here :stunned:

Just as well we made up for it by buying a load of tickets then.

Some people did both regardless of whether they're regulars on the SZ or play for some crap Sceptre League team! :net:

Scott spent £60 on tickets & I know he doesn't play for SZFC. The same can be said for the bar staff & unconnected regulars of the Spread.

I was gutted I didn't win one of OBL's cakes! :slurp:

Back