• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some people did both regardless of whether they're regulars on the SZ or play for some crap Sceptre League team! :net:

Scott spent £60 on tickets & I know he doesn't play for SZFC. The same can be said for the bar staff & unconnected regulars of the Spread.

I was gutted I didn't win one of OBL's cakes! :slurp:

They weren't supposed to be prizes! They were supposed to be dished up for those in there to eat! :doh: One was the amaretto and coffee one you'd wanted as well!

They weren't supposed to be prizes! They were supposed to be dished up for those in there to eat! :doh: One was the amaretto and coffee one you'd wanted as well!

I was in there long enough to be offered a piece, but never saw it! I bet that Cricko sold them to top up his heating allowance!

Got to love my little one-liner's at times! They cause so much disharmony!

Im not quite sure what people won, but i know Harry, Class, GNH, Wooly, Hooly, Blueblood, Bluebood Jnr and fair few more of here won prizes!

It was a pity only Cricko from SZ.com was present as it would have been good to see a bit more presence from the SZ Team!

Kev

- P.S - I never saw any grub being dished out !

Can you please stop making the one liners as they are upsetting the Live Thread Clique. You should know better young Kevin.

Keep them coming, as the non-existent clique, couldn't give a toss about the ramblings or ******** comments from SZFC or anybody else who wants to :net:

:whistling:

I can indeed confirm i won the brolley and a bottle of Glenfiddich which went down very easily last night ... and then came back up just as easily, my son won £50 worth of TGI vouchers and a big box of chocolates ... which he was well pleased with

So, Who won what? where's the list of winners?

More importantly, who is donating the mp3 player next time?

So, Who won what? where's the list of winners?

More importantly, who is donating the mp3 player next time?

I don't want to worry you, but Cricko has a SHAMEFUL confession to make about a certain raffle prize!! I will leave that to him! TB has already donated a prize for the next raffle & no its not the MP3 player!!

:whistling:

Does anyone know what I won yet? It's been a while...

Fingers crossed it was the MP3 player - That will be used as next years Christmas gift to ldnfasto, seen as though he loves it so much :)

Does anyone know what I won yet? It's been a while...

Fingers crossed it was the MP3 player - That will be used as next years Christmas gift to ldnfasto, seen as though he loves it so much :)

We never did get a list of prize winners. I remember you won the first prize drawn! It wasn't a great prize!!

Back