• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Everyone makes mistakes and I am sure the person concerned is regretting their actions - I don't think it is fair to start a thread about an individual in this nature, I'm sure that person would rather forget about it rather than be subject to this negative attention. Whoever started the thread should be equally ashamed.......oh

NEWSFLASH......... Gobshite get's thrown out of football ground then blames the stewards for doing their job

I assumed that half of the w block had been thrown out, wasn't many left in there at the end. As I predicted they support to a certain point and then when things go wrong they just abuse, great advert for the club and it's fans, well done children!!!'

I assumed that half of the w block had been thrown out, wasn't many left in there at the end. As I predicted they support to a certain point and then when things go wrong they just abuse, great advert for the club and it's fans, well done children!!!'
I was near W block I dont think the abuse was any worse than what was coming from other parts of the West Stand. It was nice to actually hear other parts of the West and East stands getting behind the team last night when we came from behind.

At what point did he cross the line ? I'm confused ! Was he the only adult swearing at the players ? Was he the only person standing ? Did he enter the field of play ? Was he in the Family enclosure ?....nope.

Got thrown out for constantly having a oh at the team, impression on the teens not a good one, then again are they my responsibility?

right so you know why you were thrown out, so why was it a joke?
You keep giving it the big one about how great our support is, until you decide to abuse in stead. I don't care about your 'normally I am 110% behind the lads' . Last night you weren't and its last night that we are talking about. If you can't see that you in the wrong , and that every time you act like that you throw away any positive work you do elsewhere then you are seriously deluded.

Your responsibility --- YES , You have an opportunity to lead by example, and you again blew it big time, just when the team really needs us .You can't come on here giving it the big one about our support and a 'rally cry' at matches , and about people not singing away and then act in that way and not expect to get flak. You can't have it both ways . I seriously just cant comprehend how you think your behavior is OK.

And its this type of (accurate) comment that hurts the most, as some of us are adults, and some of us support the team

right so you know why you were thrown out, so why was it a joke?
You keep giving it the big one about how great our support is, until you decide to abuse in stead. I don't care about your 'normally I am 110% behind the lads' . Last night you weren't and its last night that we are talking about. If you can't see that you in the wrong , and that every time you act like that you throw away any positive work you do elsewhere then you are seriously deluded.

Your responsibility --- YES , You have an opportunity to lead by example, and you again blew it big time, just when the team really needs us .You can't come on here giving it the big one about our support and a 'rally cry' at matches , and about people not singing away and then act in that way and not expect to get flak. You can't have it both ways . I seriously just cant comprehend how you think your behavior is OK.

Expressing my displeasure should not be a reason to be thrown out

I really don't care about flak, your all very quick to criticise yet when the going is good nobody even notices.

I really don't care about flak, your all very quick to criticise yet when the going is good nobody even notices.
Nobody notices what ? I can assure you anyone within a 1/2 mile radius notices your mouth whether the going is good or bad.

totally untrue and inaccurate, If you are going to post something like this check your facts first and look at my posting history . I am very pro TBV and genuinely believe we can make a difference . Its exactly this last point which makes me so angry about what happened.

great , you don't care about 'flak'. I'm not giving you flak , I an trying to hightlight to someone who professes how much they love SUFC the negative affect that you have. its called a discussion, not flak . On another thread you have even stated that its not OK to abuse your own players yet you have said nothing to make me think that exactly the same thing will happen again in the same circumstances. You don't seem willing to reflect on your actions, the impact it has and to consider that maybe, just maybe the people 'giving you flak' may have a point that is worth considering.

totally untrue and inaccurate, If you are going to post something like this check your facts first and look at my posting history . I am very pro TBV and genuinely believe we can make a difference . Its exactly this last point which makes me so angry about what happened.

great , you don't care about 'flak'. I'm not giving you flak , I an trying to hightlight to someone who professes how much they love SUFC the negative affect that you have. its called a discussion, not flak . On another thread you have even stated that its not OK to abuse your own players yet you have said nothing to make me think that exactly the same thing will happen again in the same circumstances. You don't seem willing to reflect on your actions, the impact it has and to consider that maybe, just maybe the people 'giving you flak' may have a point that is worth considering.

Then step forward and help us move this forward and help us make a difference

With leadership comes responsibility. You can't have one without the other.

What you SHOULD be doing is apologising for your behaviour, apologise to the people who follow you who you've let down and taknig responsibility for your actions. Not blaming the stewards (who are probably heartily sick of you anyway) for doing their job.

With leadership comes responsibility. You can't have one without the other.

What you SHOULD be doing is apologising for your behaviour, apologise to the people who follow you who you've let down and taknig responsibility for your actions. Not blaming the stewards (who are probably heartily sick of you anyway) for doing their job.

Who follow me? Have these people not got their own minds?

To be fair I am getting sick and tired of the whole thing and I wish somebody would step up and take this off me

To be fair I am getting sick and tired of the whole thing and I wish somebody would step up and take this off me

Take what of you?!You can choose where to sit and you are solely responsible for your own actions.You even recently posted that you had been "naughty" in homers bar.

Why you feel the need to advertise your misguided misdemeanours is beyond me.

Take what of you?!You can choose where to sit and you are solely responsible for your own actions.You even recently posted that you had been "naughty" in homers bar.

Why you feel the need to advertise your misguided misdemeanours is beyond me.

The organisation or lack of it right now.

SZ is one place where I feel I can be honest

You've answered your own question. If no one follows you, what is there to take off you?

What I hope, coz despite everything I actually quite like you, is that you learn from this. You could be good for the club, but you will never ever find out if you don't moderate your behaviour, grow up and stop with the "look at me" stuff that you seem to revel in.

Your next post should be a contrite apology and then hope that this thread dies quickly.

You've answered your own question. If no one follows you, what is there to take off you?

What I hope, coz despite everything I actually quite like you, is that you learn from this. You could be good for the club, but you will never ever find out if you don't moderate your behaviour, grow up and stop with the "look at me" stuff that you seem to revel in.

Your next post should be a contrite apology and then hope that this thread dies quickly.

I like you too my red friend ;)

Yeah I am wrong for having a pop at the players I am sorry for that but many on here are talking like I spent the whole game abusing players!

Back