• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time between conquests...

Jesus, that story sounds like it was lifted straight out of "Razzle"....:eek:

Personally, I achieved a hat-trick over a weekend some years back. To be honest by the time the third one came along I was tired and my performance was akin to watching Barrington Belgrave play in the Newman era - half-hearted and ultimately disappointing. Still, it's one to tell the kids about.....:minger:

Jesus, that story sounds like it was lifted straight out of "Razzle"....:eek:

Personally, I achieved a hat-trick over a weekend some years back. To be honest by the time the third one came along I was tired and my performance was akin to watching Barrington Belgrave play in the Newman era - half-hearted and ultimately disappointing. Still, it's one to tell the kids about.....:minger:

Kids? :eek:

One from each? No wonder you are always in the pram shop.

It was a Hot Summer night and the beach was burning la la la ....Ok I'l skip that bit...;)

I was a part time DJ in these bygone years so it was never easier.Im Sure Dave has the same offerings (He Wished).

We decided that between the three of us DJ's, at the Club we worked at,we should have a competition.

The Rules were simple ......How many different girls could you have in a month and you were not allowed repeats.

The Five in a day isnt particully interesting... But the last was obscure.

Ok, on the I think it was a Tuesday night, I seem to have recall (which is a flat night anywhere)I pullled some old ruff bit of stuff to take home about 2 Am ...It was after all a Competition.. Mark 1

The next morning the dog Walker came around ....My Flat Mate at the time had been shagging her for ages ...she was Married mind. This day she arrives with her younger sister. They go out return with the dogs,my mate takes his woman off to the sack in payment. I just chat to the sister (Which now reminds me thats two lots of sisters I have had the pleasure of) Anyway one thing leads to another and I give in to her advances. Mark 2

We my fellow DJ and flat mate and I decide now its time to hit the High Street and comp a few ladies for this evenings Competition night....We are in Southend and come across two Ladies from Chelmsford doing leaflets for something ( I have No recollection of what).. Anyway we chat we invite them back for a drink to ours before they head back ... That was a piece of cake...In and out the flat in under an hour and a half Mark 3

So we go to work at the club that evening ...Its Wednesday night Competition Night. Tonights Comp is how many bowls of Cornflakes can you eat. A girl i had known for years was in the club....We had sort of dated a few times but she had drifted off to a long term relationship. Anyway the comp was due to start in an hour when somebody asked.( and I dont remember what is was now). Sugar milk or something was missing. I said il go and asked this friend to come for the ride so's to speak....Back to the flat ... For some reason she had grown up abit and took me as i walked in the front door. Mark 4

Back to the club. Comp goes well the lady I had the pleasure of earlier that evening had to leave early as she was was with a friend.

Late that night a group of girls staggered in on a Hen Night ...I Knew a few of them But .....And this is the bizarre one ......The Bride to be spoke to me ......I am getting married Saturday but have never slept with anybody but my boyfriend ...Well I did not want to let a Lady Down so close to such an important day in her life...I ended up taking her home to ...and the rest is History. Mark 5

Here endeth the Sermon.

Maybe that should read Sermon On the Mount :)

Ps: I won the comp that month with 30:D

It was a Hot Summer night and the beach was burning la la la ....Ok I'l skip that bit...;)

I was a part time DJ in these bygone years so it was never easier.Im Sure Dave has the same offerings (He Wished).

We decided that between the three of us DJ's, at the Club we worked at,we should have a competition.

The Rules were simple ......How many different girls could you have in a month and you were not allowed repeats.

The Five in a day isnt particully interesting... But the last was obscure.

Ok, on the I think it was a Tuesday night, I seem to have recall (which is a flat night anywhere)I pullled some old ruff bit of stuff to take home about 2 Am ...It was after all a Competition.. Mark 1

The next morning the dog Walker came around ....My Flat Mate at the time had been shagging her for ages ...she was Married mind. This day she arrives with her younger sister. They go out return with the dogs,my mate takes his woman off to the sack in payment. I just chat to the sister (Which now reminds me thats two lots of sisters I have had the pleasure of) Anyway one thing leads to another and I give in to her advances. Mark 2

We my fellow DJ and flat mate and I decide now its time to hit the High Street and comp a few ladies for this evenings Competition night....We are in Southend and come across two Ladies from Chelmsford doing leaflets for something ( I have No recollection of what).. Anyway we chat we invite them back for a drink to ours before they head back ... That was a piece of cake...In and out the flat in under an hour and a half Mark 3

So we go to work at the club that evening ...Its Wednesday night Competition Night. Tonights Comp is how many bowls of Cornflakes can you eat. A girl i had known for years was in the club....We had sort of dated a few times but she had drifted off to a long term relationship. Anyway the comp was due to start in an hour when somebody asked.( and I dont remember what is was now). Sugar milk or something was missing. I said il go and asked this friend to come for the ride so's to speak....Back to the flat ... For some reason she had grown up abit and took me as i walked in the front door. Mark 4

Back to the club. Comp goes well the lady I had the pleasure of earlier that evening had to leave early as she was was with a friend.

Late that night a group of girls staggered in on a Hen Night ...I Knew a few of them But .....And this is the bizarre one ......The Bride to be spoke to me ......I am getting married Saturday but have never slept with anybody but my boyfriend ...Well I did not want to let a Lady Down so close to such an important day in her life...I ended up taking her home to ...and the rest is History. Mark 5

Here endeth the Sermon.

Maybe that should read Sermon On the Mount :)

Ps: I won the comp that month with 30:D

take a bow son!

I nobbed three birds over three nights once which was pretty impressive I thought so would have to say 24 hours.

Cant beleive some of you guys have done two in 1-2 hours. i must be losing my touch.
DtS

Echo that one Dave.
I thought I'd done well with my 3 in 3 days a few years ago but I've obviously led a sheltered life.

1) Bird I was seeing from work on the Friday.
2) Dirty little mare I picked up in a club on the Sat (she wanted it up the council first & foremost to test my "loving" skills)
3) Ex-girlfriend when she came round to pick up her stuff (one of those goodbye breaking-up shags)

Back