• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give you some facts as to why TR ended up in prison over this...

In the Canterbury case he entered the court house and tried to film the accused. An Act he himself thinks was stupid.
He felt it was not right that the accused were released on bail when the charges were so serious. Not only were they on bail but they were allowed to continue working in the very chicken shop where the offence took place.
In case you don’t know they dragged a girl who was lost and been drinking upstairs and gang raped her. One of the offenders skipped bail and has gone back to Afgahanistan, so will never face justice. By allowing them to be free and work in the shop they had access to the same type of victim.... I’m sure you have all been in such a place late at night.

In Leeds he did not enter any part of the court and there were at least 12 other people reporting on that day because all the evidence had been heard and it was down to just sentencing. The facts he quoted were from the BBC, Guardian and the local Huddersfield rag.
Again the question was why were they out on bail.... numerous victims of a race hate crime some of them under 10.
Including branding them, nailing their tongues to the table, phoning their fathers whilst rapeing them and dousing a 12 year old in petrol to encourage her to ‘comply’.... now I bet you hadn’t been told that bit before.

I don’t care what your ethnic background or your religion, white or black if you do any of the above you deserve to hang.

For those of you who try and ignore these facts because of your warped political idiolegy you need to realise that plenty of Southend fans are becoming increasingly fed up with your small but loud thread hogging agenda.
What facts are being ignored by the warped?

I've not seen ANY of the mocking you're talking about Gary but there's a report button underneath every single post so do feel free to use it. If it's true, we'll put a stop to it.

The elite piece is just laughable - you'll have to let me know who they are so I can bow or something. But as for hogging debates, you've been accused of the same many times. You're hardly a shrinking violet yourself now are you?

Anyway, I'm still naive enough to hope the two entrenched viewpoints on this thread will find some common ground, but if they don't, the thread's fast running its course.

SBH

“ Had been given bail.....the reason... Their wife’s could not speak English”

Nothing to do with mocking anyone on here .

You are right of course, the world has gone ****ing nuts IMO.

Sadly sexual abuse has always been there, probably more coming into light as we can see by the convictions of people like Stuart Hall/Rolf Harris etc. Harvey Weinstein got nabbed, but it was endemic in Hollywood since day 1.

People like Yaxley-Lennon make it about race and religion which is plainly wrong as disreputable people will always prey on the weak and vulnerable.

Why? Men commited a crime and hopefully will be duly punished.

Here's some more: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-45127284

...but I don't see TR hanging around the doors of that school. Is that because they're white & Christian perhaps?

No one's saying that white Christian men or any ethnic group don't commit sex crimes either, but you can't deny that there is a particular problem with large gangs of Muslim men grooming white British girls. There have been countless cases in towns and cities across the UK in recent years, and brushing it under the carpet for fear of causing offence is precisely why they went unpunished for so long. I would argue that Tommy Robinson has helped to spread awareness of the issue, while putting himself at huge personal risk, but I'm sure I'll get shot down for that.

No one's saying that white Christian men or any ethnic group don't commit sex crimes either, but you can't deny that there is a particular problem with large gangs of Muslim men grooming white British girls. There have been countless cases in towns and cities across the UK in recent years, and brushing it under the carpet for fear of causing offence is precisely why they went unpunished for so long. I would argue that Tommy Robinson has helped to spread awareness of the issue, while putting himself at huge personal risk, but I'm sure I'll get shot down for that.

Talking of personal risk to TR. Is everyone aware that 5 Muslims were arrested on their way to kill TR and his family armed with guns and bombs. They were convicted and sentanced to 28 years.

6 months later TR is sentence for morgaguge fraud ( he pleaded guilty otherwise the police would prosecute his wife). Instead of a category D prison he gets category A Wood Hill, the very same prison the men who tried to murder him were serving there sentence.

To the astonishment of stafff, the order came down from the governor to put him on B wing.... The exact same wing the Muslim gang convicted of trying to murder him and his family were serving their sentences.

State sponsored murder approved by the left.....If you reversed the rolls in this conviction the thread would be about 2000 pages long by now....which tells you everything you need to know about the self grandiosity of SJW’s.

The only thing he put at risk was the conviction of those men who carried out those reprehensible acts. To laud him as some kind of hero is just ludicrous.

Talking of personal risk to TR. Is everyone aware that 5 Muslims were arrested on their way to kill TR and his family armed with guns and bombs. They were convicted and sentanced to 28 years.

6 months later TR is sentence for morgaguge fraud ( he pleaded guilty otherwise the police would prosecute his wife). Instead of a category D prison he gets category A Wood Hill, the very same prison the men who tried to murder him were serving there sentence.

To the astonishment of stafff, the order came down from the governor to put him on B wing.... The exact same wing the Muslim gang convicted of trying to murder him and his family were serving their sentences.

State sponsored murder approved by the left.....If you reversed the rolls in this conviction the thread would be about 2000 pages long by now....which tells you everything you need to know about the self grandiosity of SJW’s.

"HMP Woodhill was opened in 1992, it is a core local establishment serving courts across the Thames Valley Region as well as Northamptonshire. Woodhill has a dual role in that it also holds Category A prisoners." says the Ministry of Justice website. Basically, if you get sent down in the Thames Valley area, you can expect to start your sentance there until you are placed in a more suitable prison environment. Robinson was sent down in St Albans so it stands to reason he could be sent there. In this case the prison also happens to be a Cat A. So, he wasn't treated differently to anyone else.

I can't comment on anything else because aside from your post, I can find no further information on his movements in relation to the attempted murders anywhere on line.

I do know however its not a left conspiracy. The left do not hold the levers of power in this country, Theresa May does.

"HMP Woodhill was opened in 1992, it is a core local establishment serving courts across the Thames Valley Region as well as Northamptonshire. Woodhill has a dual role in that it also holds Category A prisoners." says the Ministry of Justice website. Basically, if you get sent down in the Thames Valley area, you can expect to start your sentance there until you are placed in a more suitable prison environment. Robinson was sent down in St Albans so it stands to reason he could be sent there. In this case the prison also happens to be a Cat A. So, he wasn't treated differently to anyone else.

I can't comment on anything else because aside from your post, I can find no further information on his movements in relation to the attempted murders anywhere on line.

I do know however its not a left conspiracy. The left do not hold the levers of power in this country, Theresa May does.

When I became a union member 33 years ago, having voted for Labour 2 years before. It was the lefts job and the media to stop the Establishment abusing the very powers that we the people give them.

Silencing those that expose sex crime against children or the forcing of women to cover their face. Defies everything the left should be not only speaking about screaming for a public inquiry because this crime has been covered up by the very elite that you Lord Football have spent your life campaigning against.

The question we should all be asking is why did the highest ranking police officers in Britain cover up for MPs Celebrities and Muslim gangs.....Then ask yourself who was and still is, clearly protecting and controlling the men who covered up such crimes, always at the expense of women and children.

It seems the only people who are not involved in large scale child abuse is us working class oiks of all races and religions who mind there own business and have a few beers and support their team of a weekend.....Something the elite always feel the need to watch over and controll

When I became a union member 33 years ago, having voted for Labour 2 years before. It was the lefts job and the media to stop the Establishment abusing the very powers that we the people give them.

Silencing those that expose sex crime against children or the forcing of women to cover their face. Defies everything the left should be not only speaking about screaming for a public inquiry because this crime has been covered up by the very elite that you Lord Football have spent your life campaigning against.

The question we should all be asking is why did the highest ranking police officers in Britain cover up for MPs Celebrities and Muslim gangs.....Then ask yourself who was and still is, clearly protecting and controlling the men who covered up such crimes, always at the expense of women and children.

It seems the only people who are not involved in large scale child abuse is us working class oiks of all races and religions who mind there own business and have a few beers and support their team of a weekend.....Something the elite always feel the need to watch over and controll

It's a shame you've made that post in a thread which is essentially about a right nut job, because you make some excellent points. If you want a discussion about how the establishment embellish facts, that'd be great and I think good fun. However, it'd just get lost in this thread. Make a thread. I'll play. It could be good and show that we don't always have disagree.

Probably the most sensible thing posted in this entire thread.

If you switched TR, with a left-wing poster boy, and removed the M-word from the “reporting”, you lot on here would be championing that person, no end.

It’s obvious that people don’t like TR, I’m not a massive fan of his myself, but willfully ignoring these topics & choosing to instead shoot the messenger, is simply doing a disservice to the victims, past & present.

His delivery of these cases isn’t good. They’re clearly done with a specific purpose & intention. But does that make them any less real?

In summary; is TR likeable? No. Should everything he says be ignored, because you don’t like him? No.

Probably the most sensible thing posted in this entire thread.

If you switched TR, with a left-wing poster boy, and removed the M-word from the “reporting”, you lot on here would be championing that person, no end.

It’s obvious that people don’t like TR, I’m not a massive fan of his myself, but willfully ignoring these topics & choosing to instead shoot the messenger, is simply doing a disservice to the victims, past & present.

His delivery of these cases isn’t good. They’re clearly done with a specific purpose & intention. But does that make them any less real?

In summary; is TR likeable? No. Should everything he says be ignored, because you don’t like him? No.
The summary at the end ignores the fact that he is a violent thug, repeat offender of multiple crimes, racist, money obsessed, and most importantly someone who uses victims for his own notoriety - risking mistrials so that he can pretend to be exposing rapists - if they are on trial they are already exposed - to the criminal justice system.
It's not a question of not liking him, it's a question of him making situations worse that he alleges to care about.

The summary at the end ignores the fact that he is a violent thug, repeat offender of multiple crimes, racist, money obsessed, and most importantly someone who uses victims for his own notoriety - risking mistrials so that he can pretend to be exposing rapists - if they are on trial they are already exposed - to the criminal justice system.
It's not a question of not liking him, it's a question of him making situations worse that he alleges to care about.

Come on now, let’s not be shy in coming forward. You detest TR, and as a result, anything he says is instantly dismissed.

Now, as I said, I see through his crap, just like you do. I agree, he’s clearly peddling propaganda, and loves to play he blame game with a certain section of society, which certainly has the ability to strain communities & make matters worse. I totally agree.

But that doesn’t make some of the things he says, any less relevant or real, does it?

For example, his public criticism of Didsbury Mosque, where he repeatedly claimed it was being used by hate preachers, was ignored, ridiculed & discarded. Piers Morgan condescendingly chastised & insulted TR on live TV about those very claims. I’ve absolutely no doubt, that a vast amount of people saw that & thought “oh TR bashing Muslims again. What a Prick”

But on that occasion, he was proven right.

Just because you don’t like the messenger, doesn’t mean you should discard the message, without at least peaking at it.

Come on now, let’s not be shy in coming forward. You detest TR, and as a result, anything he says is instantly dismissed.

Now, as I said, I see through his crap, just like you do. I agree, he’s clearly peddling propaganda, and loves to play he blame game with a certain section of society, which certainly has the ability to strain communities & make matters worse. I totally agree.

But that doesn’t make some of the things he says, any less relevant or real, does it?

For example, his public criticism of Didsbury Mosque, where he repeatedly claimed it was being used by hate preachers, was ignored, ridiculed & discarded. Piers Morgan condescendingly chastised & insulted TR on live TV about those very claims. I’ve absolutely no doubt, that a vast amount of people saw that & thought “oh TR bashing Muslims again. What a Prick”

But on that occasion, he was proven right.

Just because you don’t like the messenger, doesn’t mean you should discard the message, without at least peaking at it.

I think a lot of what Tommy says now is factual, he is a lot more polished than he used to be and because he has been pulled up on numerous occasions he selects his targets well now. There is certainly an agenda, just like there always has been. I totally agree, just because the man is repugnant doesn't mean he doesn't make a good point now and then. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back