• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grevill Janner was ,of course,suffering from dementia at the time of his trial and deemed unfit to plead.
Indeed.

Janner was certainly not suffering from dementia when he was reported by numerous victims in the 80’s and when he was due to stand trial in the early 90’s.

One care worker who did report him was instead prosecuted himself for sex offences. Despite some boys in the children’s home that Janner frequented claiming he had saved them from years of rape by Janner.

Lord Janner did of course call for all former Nazis to be prosecuted no matter how old.....but lets ignore all that because the main thing to consider when we want justice....Is the Accused a Labour MP, councillor or Labour voter.....if yes then sweep it under the carpet and silence any descent...if not scream from the roof tops and of course silence any difference of opinion.

Didn't Janner die before he would have stood trial?

Anyway, this is all distracting from Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's attempts to prevent a fair trial in a completely separate case.

Didn't Janner die before he would have stood trial?

Anyway, this is all distracting from Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's attempts to prevent a fair trial in a completely separate case.

I think you’ll find he was reporting after the trial. That would cause difficulties for their family.

He was questioning why men who had abducted girls for systematic rape and torture. Had been given bail.....the reason... Their wife’s could not speak English

I think you’ll find he was reporting after the trial. That would cause difficulties for their family.

He was questioning why men who had abducted girls for systematic rape and torture. Had been given bail.....the reason... Their wife’s could not speak English

He was reporting at the sentencing of a trial which had reporting restrictions.
The trial was not over as sentencing had not been made.

and wives is the plural of wife if you are going to mock those who can't speak English

I think you'll find he was in contempyt (of which he admitted guiilt ) from teh prior court judgement . He is only released on bail due to incorrect process used by Leeds court . Here The Secret Barrister explains it all https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/01/the-tommy-robinson-judgment-what-does-it-all-mean/ and https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/02/the-meaning-of-justice/

I think you'll find he was in contempyt (of which he admitted guiilt ) from teh prior court judgement . He is only released on bail due to incorrect process used by Leeds court . Here The Secret Barrister explains it all https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/01/the-tommy-robinson-judgment-what-does-it-all-mean/ and https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/02/the-meaning-of-justice/

If you bother to read the appeal case it turns out he never pleaded guilty to contempt.

Just to give you some facts as to why TR ended up in prison over this...

In the Canterbury case he entered the court house and tried to film the accused. An Act he himself thinks was stupid.
He felt it was not right that the accused were released on bail when the charges were so serious. Not only were they on bail but they were allowed to continue working in the very chicken shop where the offence took place.
In case you don’t know they dragged a girl who was lost and been drinking upstairs and gang raped her. One of the offenders skipped bail and has gone back to Afgahanistan, so will never face justice. By allowing them to be free and work in the shop they had access to the same type of victim.... I’m sure you have all been in such a place late at night.

In Leeds he did not enter any part of the court and there were at least 12 other people reporting on that day because all the evidence had been heard and it was down to just sentencing. The facts he quoted were from the BBC, Guardian and the local Huddersfield rag.
Again the question was why were they out on bail.... numerous victims of a race hate crime some of them under 10.
Including branding them, nailing their tongues to the table, phoning their fathers whilst rapeing them and dousing a 12 year old in petrol to encourage her to ‘comply’.... now I bet you hadn’t been told that bit before.

I don’t care what your ethnic background or your religion, white or black if you do any of the above you deserve to hang.

For those of you who try and ignore these facts because of your warped political idiolegy you need to realise that plenty of Southend fans are becoming increasingly fed up with your small but loud thread hogging agenda.

In the Canterbury case he entered the court house and tried to film the accused. An Act he himself thinks was stupid.
He felt it was not right that the accused were released on bail when the charges were so serious. Not only were they on bail but they were allowed to continue working in the very chicken shop where the offence took place.
In case you don’t know they dragged a girl who was lost and been drinking upstairs and gang raped her. One of the offenders skipped bail and has gone back to Afgahanistan, so will never face justice. By allowing them to be free and work in the shop they had access to the same type of victim.... I’m sure you have all been in such a place late at night.

In Leeds he did not enter any part of the court and there were at least 12 other people reporting on that day because all the evidence had been heard and it was down to just sentencing. The facts he quoted were from the BBC, Guardian and the local Huddersfield rag.
Again the question was why were they out on bail.... numerous victims of a race hate crime some of them under 10.
Including branding them, nailing their tongues to the table, phoning their fathers whilst rapeing them and dousing a 12 year old in petrol to encourage her to ‘comply’.... now I bet you hadn’t been told that bit before.

I don’t care what your ethnic background or your religion, white or black if you do any of the above you deserve to hang.

For those of you who try and ignore these facts because of your warped political idiolegy you need to realise that plenty of Southend fans are becoming increasingly fed up with your small but loud thread hogging agenda.
2 things , when your on bail its before teh court case so at the time we did not know if these people we innocent or guilty its how the system works (but i note a baised ) . Emotive rhetoric is immaterial here who you think it is says alot about your argument .
Told ? No read transcripts and kept yup with the vase yes , whats your sources btw given I've posted mine . So their becoming annoyed at their own ignorance and frustrated at not researching ?

And resorting to bully boy tactics as opposed to rational debate is why many leave this site alone now.

latest

2 things , when your on bail its before teh court case so at the time we did not know if these people we innocent or guilty its how the system works (but i note a baised ) . Emotive rhetoric is immaterial here who you think it is says alot about your argument .
Told ? No read transcripts and kept yup with the vase yes , whats your sources btw given I've posted mine . So their becoming annoyed at their own ignorance and frustrated at not researching ?

I just stick to facts. No other group of men, other than Muslims, charged with so many disgusting crimes against so many victims would ever get bail here in Britain.....Absolute fact.

And resorting to bully boy tactics as opposed to rational debate is why many leave this site alone now.

Do mean things like mocking people with dyslexia.... A common practice amongst the elite on here who Hogg every political debate And drive off any opposition.

I just stick to facts. No other group of men, other than Muslims, charged with so many disgusting crimes against so many victims would ever get bail here in Britain.....Absolute fact.
Not a fact , as the majority of sexual offences in this country are committed by white males . And bail is decided on individual basis . At best you have made an assumption based on an observation .

Do mean things like mocking people with dyslexia.... A common practice amongst the elite on here who Hogg every political debate And drive off any opposition.
I've not seen ANY of the mocking you're talking about Gary but there's a report button underneath every single post so do feel free to use it. If it's true, we'll put a stop to it.

The elite piece is just laughable - you'll have to let me know who they are so I can bow or something. But as for hogging debates, you've been accused of the same many times. You're hardly a shrinking violet yourself now are you?

Anyway, I'm still naive enough to hope the two entrenched viewpoints on this thread will find some common ground, but if they don't, the thread's fast running its course.

I've not seen ANY of the mocking you're talking about Gary but there's a report button underneath every single post so do feel free to use it. If it's true, we'll put a stop to it.

The elite piece is just laughable - you'll have to let me know who they are so I can bow or something. But as for hogging debates, you've been accused of the same many times. You're hardly a shrinking violet yourself now are you?

Anyway, I'm still naive enough to hope the two entrenched viewpoints on this thread will find some common ground, but if they don't, the thread's fast running its course.
WEll I have just returned , but I also have Dyslexia hmm now am I elite or Lite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back