• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

I really do expect better from you Lord Football. It’s pathetic and you should apologise.
I would love it if 'or get someone to read to you' was the worst insult thrown at me on a daily basis. C'mon - are people really going to make a fuss about that?
It's a football site and some people are sticking up for someone who has done time in prison for football hooliganism and others moaning about the PC brigade shutting down freedom of speech and the big drama is now someone's ability to read being questioned.

Lets get some perspective.

Yep, not good and think I am done here.

When Mods start to stifle and erode debate by childish insults then the game is up I'm afraid.
Give me strength! :Facepalm:

The lack of respect on both sides of this fine thorny issue is pretty disappointing - but that doesn't surprise me on a Tommy Robinson ‘debate’. The basic premise on this site is respect for other posters and I’m not seeing a lot of it so far from either side.

Reminder to everyone to debate the issues here, not the posters. And above all, to keep a relevant sense of perspective which also seems to be missing.

Give me strength! :Facepalm:

The lack of respect on both sides of this fine thorny issue is pretty disappointing - but that doesn't surprise me on a Tommy Robinson debate. The basic premise on this site is respect for other posters and I’m not seeing a lot of it so far from either side.

Reminder to everyone to debate the issues here, not the posters. And above all, to keep a relevant sense of perspective which also seems to be missing.

1000's of young girls, all victims of mainly Pakistani gang rapists in towns with Labour run councils...….But TR is a football hooligan.

If someone didn't want to take his anti-Muslim stance as racist then I have seen tweets from him saying '**** off back to Africa', another which was something about Indians stinking, one saying 'mass immigration is genocide' for other side of his personality I've seen another with him applauding Trump's pussy grabbing and saying that's how a real man acts. He blocked me on twitter a long time ago so I've no idea what he was writing after that. There was a documentary where he claimed not to be racist all the way through but he is seen verbally abusing a black guy when ****ed and not realising the camera was still rolling.

I did look Hank.

All I could find was lots of Sikh support..

I did look Hank.

All I could find was lots of Sikh support..
Then I suspect now as I suspected before that many on this thread are so entrenched in their views that nothing anyone else says is going to change a thing. So what’s the point? It’s a beautiful day. Go and have a beer!

p*** poor from you Lordy.......an your a mod

So let me get this straight, Gary, because I happen to be a mod, I am not able to join in debate. Whereas you seem to think you have some god given right to wander around here generally spitting venom at everyone, twisting words and generally being obnoxious

Lol. Really. Get over yourself and your faux shock.

I see this dreary man has been attracting some comment in today's Times.Apparently he compared HMP to Guantanamo (unfavourably).How very unpatriotic.Also lied about kept in solitary too,apparently.:Winking:

Last edited:
I see
this dreary man has ben attracting some comment in today's Times.Apparently he compared HMP to Guantanamo (unfavourably).How very unpatriotic.Also lied about kept in solitary too,apparently.:Winking:

Moaning about not having a telly and being in a cell opposite the prison mosque - when the prison doesn't even have one. Poisonous little ****.

I
Turns out he never pleaded guilty
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfStBZ2w8w

Whether he did or not is hardly relevant to what I was referring to .Don't think I'm prepared to take Fox New's take on him ,either.In today's ST there was an article in by a former insider in his organisation-who's since resigned- pointing out that what counts for him is the number of online hits and RT he gets.Nothing else.Do help it's true about the urine and spit,btw. :Thumbs up:

I
Turns out he never pleaded guilty
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfStBZ2w8w

Not according to the Daily Telegraph, Independent, BBC, Big Issue, Times, Hull Daily Mail, UKIP daily, Daily Mirror, The London Economic, Reddit, AP News, Washington Post, Huff, The Sun, Sky News, .... I wont post links because you ignored the last link I provided. You can do your own research.

He also said he was "tortured" because he didn't have a telly and was place in a cell opposite the mosque (which doesn't exist). So anything that comes out of his mouth can be considered to be bull****. Racist bull**** in most cases.

You could of course comment on this https://rodsrandoms.blogspot.com/2017/10/pae-dl-child-abusers-at-heart-of.html and specifically why your hero doesn't report on white racist paedos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back