• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a muslims view on Tommy Robinson.
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUsHrfU7sEk
I rarely get to hear the views of Raheem Kassam as I refuse to read any of the far right media he associates with and he blocked me on twitter a long time ago just like that other snowflake Tommy Robinson.

Strange that you only introduce this man as 'a Muslim'. I wonder why you would view him in such a narrow way as his religion (is he even practicing?).

I see this dreary man has ben attracting some comment in today's Times.Apparently he compared HMP to Guantanamo (unfavourably).How very unpatriotic.Also lied about kept in solitary too,apparently.:Winking:

No apparently about it, he has lied through his teeth from the second he walked out the gate. His exclusive interveiw to Rebelmedia (yeah, I know) should tell you all you need to know about the bollock he has come out with.

A complete pack of lies. He seems to think he is some sort of martyr to the cause (whatever that maybe) and idiots are falling for it in droves.

And anyone who has that germ Katie Hopkins in their corner is instantly on my **** list.

How about a muslims view on Tommy Robinson.
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUsHrfU7sEk

So now we are sharing far right Islamofacist comment??

I'd imagine most Muslims have the same view as most decently minded white people on your hero. A complete ****ing scumbag.

Anyway, as his official apologiser on this thread, any comments on my thread about him Robinson's refusal to report on his mates' child sex abuses? Or do you want to pretend it wasn't posted.

Having flicked through 'Pervert Alley' provided by LF, I need to know one thing,

What's a scouse nationalist?

I rarely get to hear the views of Raheem Kassam as I refuse to read any of the far right media he associates with and he blocked me on twitter a long time ago just like that other snowflake Tommy Robinson.

Strange that you only introduce this man as 'a Muslim'. I wonder why you would view him in such a narrow way as his religion (is he even practicing?).

*** and Lordy could you please post us a list of people you troll and try to prevent speaking.
Obviously I had heard of them but once you denounced the likes of Farage and Robinson I suddenly took interest. Just like that ‘Islamofacist’ Raheem Kassam they all talked sense.

Would be much appreciated by some of your fellow Zoners

*** and Lordy could you please post us a list of people you troll and try to prevent speaking.
Obviously I had heard of them but once you denounced the likes of Farage and Robinson I suddenly took interest. Just like that ‘Islamofacist’ Raheem Kassam they all talked sense.

Really!!? Name five.

Would be much appreciated by some of your fellow Zoners[/QUOTE]
LOLs that my initials have become ***

I don't troll anyone really, I spend a lot of time on twitter and some of that is agreeing and some disagreeing. To be fair to 'Robinson' I pointed out things about him for quite a long time before he blocked me, the person you just see as 'a Muslim' and Anne-Marie Waters blocked me instantly, Zac Goldsmith blocked me for asking about Bollywood, Dan Hodges has got way too much time on his hands and I enjoy asking him if he regrets spending so much time answering rhetorical questions - and then pointing out its rhetorical - no block, he lives for the 'bantz'

Them blocking me is them choosing to stop speaking - freedom of non speech if you like.

I don't know if you blocked me for a while but I couldn't see any postings from you for a few months.

Far from from silencing you I've offered you the chance to explain why your hero Robinson hasn't commented on his EDL mates and their child abuse convictions. I also offered you the chance to comment on your hero's racist tweets.

Instead, you decided to talk about something else which now seems to include accusing a well respected of our community of trolling.

So, once again. What do you think of Robinson's racist tweets and his inability to comment / report / condemn his far right mates' child abuse convictions?

LOLs that my initials have become ***

I don't troll anyone really, I spend a lot of time on twitter and some of that is agreeing and some disagreeing. To be fair to 'Robinson' I pointed out things about him for quite a long time before he blocked me, the person you just see as 'a Muslim' and Anne-Marie Waters blocked me instantly, Zac Goldsmith blocked me for asking about Bollywood, Dan Hodges has got way too much time on his hands and I enjoy asking him if he regrets spending so much time answering rhetorical questions - and then pointing out its rhetorical - no block, he lives for the 'bantz'

Them blocking me is them choosing to stop speaking - freedom of non speech if you like.

I don't know if you blocked me for a while but I couldn't see any postings from you for a few months.[/QUOTE]

Thanks ***. Nice selection of people you would naturally dislike. Never heard of Dan Hodges but I know you particularly target ex Labour supporters.

As for twitter I have no interest. Let’s face it who cares what someone ‘teewts’ ....I guess deep down you and Lordy don’t either, otherwise you would demand the sacking of Naz Shah.

And No I didn’t bloke you, just had other things to do as it gets a bit silly on here during transfer season.

Back on topic...Do you know why the Huddersfield Rape squad that Tommy was reporting on, I mean quoting from the BBC and Guardian, were allowed out on bail.? ...bearing in mind there were multiple charges and multiple victims, some of them under 10?

Thanks ***. Nice selection of people you would naturally dislike. Never heard of Dan Hodges but I know you particularly target ex Labour supporters.

As for twitter I have no interest. Let’s face it who cares what someone ‘teewts’ ....I guess deep down you and Lordy don’t either, otherwise you would demand the sacking of Naz Shah.

Back on topic...Do you know why the Huddersfield Rape squad that Tommy was reporting on, I mean quoting from the BBC and Guardian, were allowed out on bail.? ...bearing in mind there were multiple charges and multiple victims, some of them under 10?

For the record I think I've used Twitter less than 20 times in ten years.

To answer your question I don't know, I'm not a judge. I do know someone (sadly, I actually do know him) who has recently been found guilty of child abuse. He is currently on bail awaiting sentencing. He is white. So it wont be the race / religion thing you are angling for.

Talking of back on topic, you still not commenting on your heros racist tweets or his refusal to condemn, or even comment, on his mates' paedophilia?

For the record I think I've used Twitter less than 20 times in ten years.

To answer your question I don't know, I'm not a judge. I do know someone (sadly, I actually do know him) who has recently been found guilty of child abuse. He is currently on bail awaiting sentencing. He is white. So it wont be the race / religion thing you are angling for.

Talking of back on topic, you still not commenting on your heros racist tweets or his refusal to condemn, or even comment, on his mates' paedophilia?

You seem desperate to use a ‘Straw man‘ arguement. Who on here has ever claimed white people dont committ sex crimes....Neither has TR.

This thread was started over, As has now been proved, the wrongful arrest trial and imprisonment of TR in just 5 hours. There are pictures of the trial judge watch his arrest from a court window. Which means he broke the law by involving himself with the case. In fact by appointing himself as Judge you could say he was acting in contempt of court.

Keeping to your clear instructions and focusing on the actual thread let’s talk about the obvious cover up over a 20/30 year period of mainly Pakistani rape gangs..... Surley you must wonder why police, social services, councillor, MPs and media covered up the scale of this crime. This allowed vile sadistic men to continue their hate crime against vulnerable white girls and I do mean girls, Sikh,Hindu girls and even some boys.

It’s obvious this goes right to the top and that’s what concerns me the most and if you as a union man don’t want these people to be exposed then you Lordy are an utter fraud...... with respect your humble fellow Zoner and SUFC regular.

Last edited:
Play nice folks or play somewhere else. ShrimperZone was always intended to be a place where people come to debate issues and respect each other's arguments. If the thread doesn't improve on that basis, then it's gone.

Last edited:
You seem desperate to use a ‘Sraw man‘ arguement. Who on here has ever claimed white people dont committ sex crimes....Neither has TR.

This thread was started over, As has now been proved, the wrongful arrest trial and imprisonment of TR in just 5 hours. There are pictures of the trial judge watch his arrest from a court window. Which means he broke the law by involving himself with the case. In fact by appointing himself as Judge you could say he was acting in contempt of court.

Keeping to your clear instructions and focusing on the actual thread let’s talk about the obvious cover up over a 20/30 year period of mainly Pakistani rape gangs..... Surley you must wonder why police, social services, councillor, MPs and media covered up the scale of this crime. This allowed vile sadistic men to continue their hate crime against vulnerable white girls and I do mean girls, Sikh,Hindu girls and even some boys.

It’s obvious this goes right to the top and that’s what concerns me the most and if you as a union man don’t want these people to be exposed then you Lordy are an utter fraud...... with respect your humble fellow Zoner and SUFC regular.

This thread is entitled "Tommy Robinson" so the debate is about him. Currently I am trying to ascertaion your view on Robinson's racists tweets (which you denied he made) and why he doesn't report on white paedos. You are desperately attempting to deflect the discussion onto other things.

Again.

Also, I am not quite sure what being a "union man" has to do with this, or why I would be a fraud. I am somewhat chuffed to know that my actions on an internet board "concern you most". Especially as I have absolutely no idea what you are attempting to accuse me of. Maybe you've run out of words.

If you want to discuss 30 years of child abuse cover ups, make a seperate thread.

And as per Hank's post, this will be my last comment in this thread.

This thread is entitled "Tommy Robinson" so the debate is about him. Currently I am trying to ascertaion your view on Robinson's racists tweets (which you denied he made) and why he doesn't report on white paedos. You are desperately attempting to deflect the discussion onto other things.

Again.

Also, I am not quite sure what being a "union man" has to do with this, or why I would be a fraud. I am somewhat chuffed to know that my actions on an internet board "concern you most". Especially as I have absolutely no idea what you are attempting to accuse me of. Maybe you've run out of words.

If you want to discuss 30 years of child abuse cover ups, make a seperate thread.

And as per Hank's post, this will be my last comment in this thread.

Looks like you have miss read my post. I am concerned not about you Lordy but The real lords like Grevill Janner. Who used their position to avoid prosecution.

Thats why the establishment covers up the Muslim gangs because it will uncover those white privileged gangs you yourself want dealing with.

Looks like you have miss read my post. I am concerned not about you Lordy but The real lords like Grevill Janner. Who used their position to avoid prosecution.

Thats why the establishment covers up the Muslim gangs because it will uncover those white privileged gangs you yourself want dealing with.
I'm pretty sure Lordy wants all sex abusers brought to justice not just ones from a specific race, religion or social class.

Grevill Janner was ,of course,suffering from dementia at the time of his trial and deemed unfit to plead.

I'm pretty sure Lordy wants all sex abusers brought to justice not just ones from a specific race, religion or social class.

Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back