• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

1-0 to us , with a rare Maher goal sending the shrimpers to the top of the league also Oxford to nick a point tonight to make it an even more enjoyable night.

3-1 tonight. Miss a hatful of chances. Orient fans there wondering why they bothered and Orient fans at home glad they stayed.

Eastwood 2, Gower and Steele for Orient

bit early for port... pparently not
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 15 2005,09:40)]Of course it wont be a walk in the park, we all know that, because its Southend, we never make life easy for ourselves!.
I think that's a bit harsh because we've had several easy and comfortable wins this season, especially recently.

I reckon we'll win tonight, I'm going for a close game though because local derbies usually are. 2-1 to Southend, Eastwood and Gower. I have a feeling that Gower will put in a good performance to compensate for his nightmare last Sunday.

Back