• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Totty Cup Semis - Theuriau versus Alba

For a place in the final

• Melissa Theuriau

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Jessica Alba

Votes: 28 45.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Melissa's going to win the whole thing...

Melissa_Theuriau-012.jpg

Shes got crap french hair. What sort of style is that?? rrrrrrrubbish

The Newsreader looks fairly pretty, and is a worthy finalist, but Alba still wins it for me. And that is disregarding the fact that the Newsreader is FRENCH. (And French and not the French bird from DA Vinci code....)

Looking at the voting figures so far, sadly it would seem that a place in the final has slipped out of Ms. Alba's grasp...

Audrey Tatou... amen to that brother.

I thought that was her name.....then I thought maybe I was going mad and that was actually part of a dodgy russian lesbian music duo..... Anyway, Ms Tatou is lovely........though no Jessica Alba

Perhaps it's just me, but those pics of Alba rather confirm my view that whilst she's a fine looking filly, she's simply not in Melissa's league...

Melissa_Theuriau-006.jpg

Melissa_Theuriau-018.jpg

I would travel to the ends of the earth, I would pluck rare flowers from the tallest, craggiest mountain, I would swim with sharks, wrestle with bears and wait until the sun burnt out in the heavens for just one night with that French bird.

I would travel to the ends of the earth, I would pluck rare flowers from the tallest, craggiest mountain, I would swim with sharks, wrestle with bears and wait until the sun burnt out in the heavens for just one night with that French bird.

:hilarious

Going a bit far there, don't you think, Slipper? :p

Come on Alba fans, wrest this cup back into the hands of it's rightful owner of away from the garlic smelling cheesy fingers of Mdm Theroux or whatever her name is and her evil lesbian converting powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back