• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CANV

Coach
i see our working class hero nearly got in a spot of mugging bother with some teenagers..
though he does seem quite proud of the fact that they were seen off by his bodyguards..
if only he had been on his tod and gotten a good slapping perhaps the thick tw*t would realise what loads of other people ,without a few hundred thousands pounds worth of taxpayer funded bouncers to protect them, have to put up with.. maybe the pointless buffoon would encourage the judicary to start handing out a few decent sentences .. maybe he would encourage the filth to try and catch some of the little scumbags

Yep, pretty much my thoughts CANV. But then two jags is a total numpty, so what did we expect from him - deep philosophical thought about how his party has merely continued the Thatcherite tradition of "there is no such thing as society"...

rock.gif

enlighten me in non-political terminology and without the use of nicknames.

mr blair?

Two Jags is our delightful deputy prime minister, whose portfolios include secretary of state for the environment... yet he has two jaguar cars, one in London and one in Hull. Hence two jags.

After he punched that bloke who threw eggs at him in Wales, some of the press also know him as two jabs.

Either way, he's a tw*t of the highest order.

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ May 13 2005,11:35)]The man is a ledgend he speaks his mind and punches people who thow eggs at him is about the only HUMAN person in the bloody commons!
He's a something-end, Scott...

*Speaks his mind?  Maybe... it's just a shame there's nothing upstairs, isn't it?

*Punches people when he's sober?  Is it any wonder we have a break-down of society and spiralling violence in our cities when that's the example that our Deputy Prime Minister sets?

If I wanted a clown as my deputy Prime Minister, I'd have appointed Gazza.  Prescott is, frankly, a national bloody embarrassment.

Final thought - my Dad had dinner with him in Qatar, as Two Jags was out there on a trade junket.  Dad says that he was one of the least impressive human beings he'd ever met - and my Dad is rarely rude about anyone.  That, frankly, was the clincher for me...

suspect.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2005,11:42)]Final thought - my Dad had dinner with him in Qatar, as Two Jags was out there on a trade junket.  Dad says that he was one of the least impressive human beings he'd ever met - and my Dad is rarely rude about anyone.  That, frankly, was the clincher for me...

suspect.gif

Matt
I can only imagine Mr two jags Creosote eating, it doesn't pain a pretty mental picture.

"Give me a f*ckin bucket I'm going to be sick"

"Would sir like a waffer thin mint?"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 13 2005,11:50)]I can only imagine Mr two jags Creosote eating, it doesn't pain a pretty mental picture.

"Give me a f*ckin bucket I'm going to be sick"

"Would sir like a waffer thin mint?"
12-ill-have-the-lot.jpg

MAÎTRE D:
Uh, today we have, uh, for appetizers: Excuse me. Mhmm. Uh, moules marinières, pâté de foie gras, beluga caviar, eggs Benedictine, tart de poireaux-- that's leek tart,-- frogs' legs amandine, or oeufs de caille Richard Shepherd-- c'est à dire, little quails' eggs on a bed of puréed mushroom. It's very delicate. Very subtle.

MR. CREOSOTE:
I'll have the lot.

MAÎTRE D:
A wise choice, monsieur. And now, how would you like it served? All, uh, mixed up togezer in a bucket?

MR. CREOSOTE:
Yeah,... with the eggs on top.

MAÎTRE D:
But of course, avec les oeufs frites.

MR. CREOSOTE:
Yeah, and don't skimp on the pâté.

MAÎTRE D:
Oh, monsieur, I assure you, just because it is mixed up wis all ze other things, we would not dream of giving you less than ze full amount. In fact, I will personally make sure you have a double helping...

nblun14b.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2005,10:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ May 13 2005,11:35)]The man is a ledgend he speaks his mind and punches people who thow eggs at him is about the only HUMAN person in the bloody commons!
He's a something-end, Scott...

*Speaks his mind?  Maybe... it's just a shame there's nothing upstairs, isn't it?

*Punches people when he's sober?  Is it any wonder we have a break-down of society and spiralling violence in our cities when that's the example that our Deputy Prime Minister sets?

If I wanted a clown as my deputy Prime Minister, I'd have appointed Gazza.  Prescott is, frankly, a national bloody embarrassment.

Final thought - my Dad had dinner with him in Qatar, as Two Jags was out there on a trade junket.  Dad says that he was one of the least impressive human beings he'd ever met - and my Dad is rarely rude about anyone.  That, frankly, was the clincher for me...

suspect.gif

Matt
Here Here !

I have to say amongst all this party spin about Prescott, there is a story that I feel needs applauding & that is of Bluewater's decision to ban hooded baseball cap wearing undesireables. A dangerous precedent but one that I can see happening more & more if this country continues to be overrun by scum.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 13 2005,14:00)]I have to say amongst all this party spin about Prescott, there is a story that I feel needs applauding & that is of Bluewater's decision to ban hooded baseball cap wearing undesireables.  A dangerous precedent but one that I can see happening more & more if this country continues to be overrun by scum.
If I made caps or hooded tops, though, I'd be thinking of suing Bluewater on a restraint of trade basis.

After all, it is not the clothes that are wrong, it's the people wearing 'em...

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2005,14:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 13 2005,14:00)]I have to say amongst all this party spin about Prescott, there is a story that I feel needs applauding & that is of Bluewater's decision to ban hooded baseball cap wearing undesireables.  A dangerous precedent but one that I can see happening more & more if this country continues to be overrun by scum.
If I made caps or hooded tops, though, I'd be thinking of suing Bluewater on a restraint of trade basis.

After all, it is not the clothes that are wrong, it's the people wearing 'em...

sad.gif
Well that's surely from a legal perspective.

What I want to know is how did this "uniform" of chav/ned/scumbag develop? I mean, Ali G was meant to be satirical not a call to arms, the youth of Britain need to realise we're not in South Central LA!

Also, how can anyone feel that skanky Reebok classics, a battered pair of shellsuit trousers with optional extra football socks worn outside, oversize hoody & faded genuine fake Burberry cap topped off with novelty chunky Elizabeth Duke jewellery is a fashion statement/look worth persuing? Perhaps the extinction of the chav could be brought about by a government scheme to install mirrors into the homes of such poor unfortunates !!!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
suspect.gif

outbreak of teenage dirt mugging people.. ban hoodys in big shopping centre in north kent.. problem solved? er yes how very new labour...???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CANV @ May 13 2005,14:52)]outbreak of teenage dirt mugging people..  ban hoodys in big shopping centre in north kent..  problem solved?  er yes how very new labour...???
The article about TwoJags in the Metro refers to when he was confronted & he states that the group that were abusing him had a video camera to record the event for posterity.  Now, surely your average undesirable hasn't got the brain power to think "I'm going to film this to remember how hard I really am".  "Happy Slapping" the Metro refer to it as....

filming the slapping they dish out is the whole point..
having prescott battered on film would amuse me greatly

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CANV @ May 13 2005,15:07)]filming the slapping they dish out is the whole point..
Well, although that would be funny to repeatedly view Prescott getting a slap, my point is that this is apparantly a kind of a craze.

What next, a celebrity reality TV show where the contestants get chosen to punch a panel of Z listers by filming themselves proving their mantle on ordinary members of the public
rock.gif

If this DOES end up on Ch5, I'm claiming the royalties...

To be honest I can't believe that the Govt can seriously expect us to believe that banning particular forms of clothing can make a meaningful contribution in resolving complex social & behavioural problems. What have hooded tops & baseball caps got to do with the breakdown of respect in society?

Anyone see question time last night? Harriet Harman is the most clueless new labour **** I've ever seen. The people of this country elected a govt to make decisions on the important issues in the country, the economy, health, education, immigration, defence etc. They didn't elect a nanny state to tell people what to eat, wear or think. Talk about big brother. According to Harman though this is a very serious issue, yeah right! What a load of b******s. The youth of this country have been expressing themselves through various dress codes for the last 50 odd years.

Do teenagers, or anyone else for that matter, have to now purchase clothing that has been approved as politically acceptable by those new labour control freaks? What a bunch of complete strokers, I'm sure Chairman Mao was more liberal than this bunch of c***s
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CANV @ May 13 2005,15:07)]filming the slapping they dish out is the whole point..
Only if it was with a bat with 6 inch nails hammered into the end.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 13 2005,15:13)]
[b said:
Only if it was with a bat with 6 inch nails hammered into the end.
Me & you should get together Wessex Blue & form a TV Production company with ideas like that!!!!

laugh.gif

Back