• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 13 2005,15:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 13 2005,15:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CANV @ May 13 2005,15:07)]filming the slapping they dish out is the whole point..
having prescott battered on film would amuse me greatly
Only if it was with a bat with 6 inch nails hammered into the end.
Me & you should get together Wessex Blue & form a TV Production company with ideas like that!!!!

laugh.gif
What about a TV programme called celebrity death chase? Hated politicians and Z list celebritities get blinged up by the production company. They're dropped off in a nightmare council estate, something like Maryhill, and they have to use orienteering skills to get to a checkpoint. They get a five minute headstart and then they're pursued by a gang of teenage tearaways who are fully tooled up and who have the obligatory staffy terrier with them. No prizes for guessing what happens if the celeb squanders their lead?

wink.gif

Is it a winner?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 13 2005,15:28)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CANV @ May 13 2005,15:07)]filming the slapping they dish out is the whole point..
Me & you should get together Wessex Blue & form a TV Production company with ideas like that!!!!

laugh.gif
What about a TV programme called celebrity death chase? Hated politicians and Z list celebritities get blinged up by the production company. They're dropped off in a nightmare council estate, something like Maryhill, and they have to use orienteering skills to get to a checkpoint. They get a five minute headstart and then they're pursued by a gang of teenage tearaways who are fully tooled up and who have the obligatory staffy terrier with them. No prizes for guessing what happens in the celeb squanders their lead?

wink.gif

Is it a winner?
Anybody got Chris Evans' phone number?
He can fund it & then be special guest star on the 1st feature length programme!

For those of you not in the know, Maryhill is a particularly rundown area of Glasgow, near to the Partick Thistle football ground where gangs of local dole scum mingle happily (or should that be violently) with the "how the hell did we get past Customs, oh know that's right, there wasn't any" asylum seekers from the next tower block down!

For those celebs/politicians/sports stars/media whores who survived, they could be invited back the next week, to run the gauntlet again, but this time they would get 3 shots of pepper spray to try & disable their attackers!!!

This is pure Saturday tea-time TV gold!!!!

tounge.gif
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 13 2005,15:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 13 2005,15:28)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

laugh.gif
What about a TV programme called celebrity death chase? Hated politicians and Z list celebritities get blinged up by the production company. They're dropped off in a nightmare council estate, something like Maryhill, and they have to use orienteering skills to get to a checkpoint. They get a five minute headstart and then they're pursued by a gang of teenage tearaways who are fully tooled up and who have the obligatory staffy terrier with them. No prizes for guessing what happens in the celeb squanders their lead?

wink.gif

Is it a winner?
Anybody got Chris Evans' phone number?
He can fund it & then be special guest star on the 1st feature length programme!

For those of you not in the know, Maryhill is a particularly rundown area of Glasgow, near to the Partick Thistle football ground where gangs of local dole scum mingle happily (or should that be violently) with the "how the hell did we get past Customs, oh know that's right, there wasn't any" asylum seekers from the next tower block down!

For those celebs/politicians/sports stars/media whores who survived, they could be invited back the next week, to run the gauntlet again, but this time they would get 3 shots of pepper spray to try & disable their attackers!!!

This is pure Saturday tea-time TV gold!!!!

tounge.gif

suspect.gif
We could even set up premium rate phone lines, the idea being that the charming little wannabe gangsters can phone up and win a place in the pursuing pack. We could give them a burberry novacheck stanley knife as a souvenir of their 15 minutes of fame, plus any bling that they can liberate off the celeb of course.

We're gonna be rich!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CANV @ May 13 2005,15:46)]its turning into 'running man'
I can't imagine fat boy Prescott running for very long, it'd be more like sweating man.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 13 2005,15:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CANV @ May 13 2005,15:46)]its turning into 'running man'
I can't imagine fat boy Prescott running for very long, it'd be more like sweating man.  
smile.gif
Don't know about Running Man or Sweating Man, but we could ask Richard Ashcroft if we could use "Lucky Man" as the jingle for when a Z-lister escapes the baying mob. If he says no, then he goes on the list of potential chase candidates
mad.gif

I like it, I'm sure many people would enjoy seeing our beloved royals hunted down by a pack of their "loyal subjects" and bull terriers. Tt would be somewhat ironic given their love of hunting.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2005,12:30)]Two Jags is our delightful deputy prime minister, whose portfolios include secretary of state for the environment... yet he has two jaguar cars, one in London and one in Hull.  Hence two jags.

After he punched that bloke who threw eggs at him in Wales, some of the press also know him as two jabs.

Either way, he's a tw*t of the highest order.

Matt
He's also behind the Labour master-plan to build over the south of England and create one concrete nightmare stretching unbroken between Reading and Shoeburyness ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 13 2005,15:12)]What next, a celebrity reality TV show where the contestants get chosen to punch a panel of Z listers
'Scuse me? And what have we Listers done to deserve public slappings? Upstanding members of society is what we is....

cool.gif

Tom Lister.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 14 2005,16:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 13 2005,15:12)]What next, a celebrity reality TV show where the contestants get chosen to punch a panel of Z listers
'Scuse me? And what have we Listers done to deserve public slappings? Upstanding members of society is what we is....

cool.gif

Tom Lister.
I'll let you wear your camo jacket as it scared a number of people last week so may well have the same effect on your chasers!
tounge.gif

FWIW, I think Prescott is a numpty as well, BUT

He agrees with the hooded tops ban. So do I. As far as I'm aware, you can still go to bluewater wearing a hooded top, but just not with the hood up, as it obscures the face. Loads of shops have this rule anyway, for identity purposes. IIRC, it is a scheme that was thought up by someone in Southend.

Back