• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

Similar issue here in Ireland. Blank screen, no sound and revolving circle but if I switch to audio I have perfect sound ???;. Tried two screens one for audio and the other in case a picture came up.
Get a prompt

.You must not use multiple devices.Switch off!!!!

Started chat after 15 mins.

So far its one way traffic.
.Deathly silence from their side?

Anybody asking Ron if all these prospective refunds coming out of EFL or His pocket.

Listening on radio as fallback, they have confirmed that there is an issue with ifollow tonight. On device 3 so far, reset broadband, cleared cache, and its still not working. First time i have had a problem with this since we have been doing this to be fair. Impatient email to efl but not expecting a response yet.

i got thru to ifollow on the chat
they are saying there is no problem using laptops
i asked them to read this chat, and then got cut off

missed the goal, don't know if that is a blessing

Tried the laptop again start of half still playing up ....missed goal tablet not working either ....back to phone....
What a nice relaxing experience matching the team performance at this rate

I changed to live commentary inbetween trying love video link. Then that disappeared with a message that I'm causing it by using several devices to stream - I'm not!! Just one!

Tried during the cup game 4x and 4x tonight
No agent got back to me.
I've emailed my thoughts to them

Back