• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

well done boyz, you beat 11 men and two officials

jokercomedyclub

WELL DONE, ABSOLUTLEY BRILLIANT... every single player in a red shirt (and fatty flavs in a green kit ) was tonite brilliant !!! in the thirty odd years ive watched the blues ive never seen a team work so hard and play such entertaining football , not only did we outplay the carrot crunchers for 75 mins we beat two of the worst officials i have seen and boy have we had some crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was at the seated end of the ground and how the lino could give a freekick for there goal was amazing as the attacker had hold of andy edwards shorts , he then totally ignored our penalty claims when a defender lying on the floor in front of him was holding the ball in his hands !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DEFY ANYONE TO TELL ME THAT BENTLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OFF !!!!!!!!!any way thats enough of me ranting who cares we beat the scum, scored 5 yes 5 penaltys ,again BLOODY WELL DONE !!!!!! MUST GO GOT TO AT WORK IN COLCHESTER IN 6 HOURS !!! where is my ldv shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome night and for us who were in the standing area the other end we should of had two clear cut penalties, one for a trip on Wilson, which by staying on his feet and only going over at the last minute cost us a penalty and a blantent handball from a Maher shot.

But i dont care cause it was even sweeter winning on pens,

"duudla duudla duudla duudla duudla duudla duudla duudla SOUTHEND"

Fantastic support and result

I think the topic of the day, should be Mark Bentley's RED card for trying to regain his balance!.

Come on referee... do the right thing! look at the video and tell us, it was definitely foul play [as implied by teletext and Sky Sports]. It's no small wonder there's often anarchy in the terraces, when decisions like that are made!

If mark, does get suspended, there really is no justice and the referee should be banned [ala Andy D'Urso, who failed to send a player off in a prem match] for not doing his job!.

mad.gif

It was pretty good last night, wasn't it?! I thought we were by far the better team, played some excellent stuff. Tes and Bazza were just amazing, and Gower looked more like the player of last season. I'm not sure whether it was all a dream, but if it was it was a damn good one....

And all that against 14 men.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Sep. 30 2004,09:48)]I think the topic of the day, should be Mark Bentley's RED card for trying to regain his balance!.

Come on referee... do the right thing! look at the video and tell us, it was definitely foul play [as implied by teletext and Sky Sports]. It's no small wonder there's often anarchy in the terraces, when decisions like that are made!

If mark, does get suspended, there really is no justice and the referee should be banned [ala Andy D'Urso, who failed to send a player off in a prem match] for not doing his job!.

mad.gif
I honetsly can't beleive the standard of ref's we have at the hall, sometimes i find myself wondering if they have ever watched a game of football let alone played one.

The truth is it's such a hard job to do , but they would get a lot more sympathy if no and again they did hold their hands up after watching a replay of an incident and admit they got it wrong.

Very rarely happens so i'm not holding my breath about bently's appeal.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper magic @ Sep. 30 2004,09:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Sep. 30 2004,09:48)]I think the topic of the day, should be Mark Bentley's RED card for trying to regain his balance!.

mad.gif
I honetsly can't beleive the standard of ref's we have at the hall, sometimes i find myself wondering if they have ever watched a game of football let alone played one.

The truth is it's such a hard job to do , but they would get a lot more sympathy if no and again they did hold their hands up after watching a replay of an incident and admit they got it wrong.

Very rarely happens so i'm not holding my breath about bently's appeal.
But that's just it... several referee's in the past week or so have overturned a decision they made in a match, which they deemed to have been the wrong one after viewing video evidence...

Tilson needs to have words and get him to do this [if the referee's don't do this as a matter of course, then something is wrong with the system!].

rock.gif

Back