• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Better call Saul, the whole season has been average at best and very tedious to watch. Too much time wasted on arty shots and scenes than being spent on a decent storyline.

Better call Saul, the whole season has been average at best and very tedious to watch. Too much time wasted on arty shots and scenes than being spent on a decent storyline.
the worst take i've read on here for years.

I never got on with BCS, watched about 4 or 5 of the first series and I was hugely underwhelmed.

Talking of hugely underwhelmed - welcome back to the show that jumped the shark about 4 series ago. The Walking Dull. **** me, someone please end it.

I never got on with BCS, watched about 4 or 5 of the first series and I was hugely underwhelmed.

Talking of hugely underwhelmed - welcome back to the show that jumped the shark about 4 series ago. The Walking Dull. **** me, someone please end it.

I haven’t had a chance to see the first episode yet, please tell me it’s better than the last terrible season. I’ve invested too much time to just give up on it.

I haven’t had a chance to see the first episode yet, please tell me it’s better than the last terrible season. I’ve invested too much time to just give up on it.
I gave up on it when the guy with the tiger turned up, sounds like I haven't missed anything

Not really. Seems a continuation of the last. No "bad guys" as yet, just a bit of internal unrest between the various camps. Maybe it'll improve, who knows, but it sometimes it was "really?"

I gave up on it when the guy with the tiger turned up, sounds like I haven't missed anything

Yeah, that was ridiculous! It’s more about fighting different groups than the ‘walkers’ anymore. They seem to have gone into hiding.

Not really. Seems a continuation of the last. No "bad guys" as yet, just a bit of internal unrest between the various camps. Maybe it'll improve, who knows, but it sometimes it was "really?"

I watched the 5 minute trailer and it looked like it had the potential to be better. I just don’t know for how many more season they can drag it out.

Yeah, that was ridiculous! It’s more about fighting different groups than the ‘walkers’ anymore. They seem to have gone into hiding.

I watched the 5 minute trailer and it looked like it had the potential to be better. I just don’t know for how many more season they can drag it out.

Let's face it, the Walkers are fairly pointless. Though it you see a character you've noticed before is always going to get munched on, a lot like those on the USS Enterprise who wore red suits.

I think they are trying something different - they have to, not just continual fire fights between the "good guys" (Rick/Darryl/Carol & Co) and the cycle of baddies. I'll stick with it, at least to the mid-season break and then I'll make the call.

Let's face it, the Walkers are fairly pointless. Though it you see a character you've noticed before is always going to get munched on, a lot like those on the USS Enterprise who wore red suits.

I think they are trying something different - they have to, not just continual fire fights between the "good guys" (Rick/Darryl/Carol & Co) and the cycle of baddies. I'll stick with it, at least to the mid-season break and then I'll make the call.

I’m going to have to stick with it regardless, to invest 8 seasons worth you’ve got to keep watching until the very end.

Yeah, I tried that with Lost, hoping it would make it all worthwhile. It didn't.

I got to about episode 2 or 3 with that and gave up.

I’m watching American Vandal at the moment, it’s just easy watching and quite funny.

Maniac. (Netflix)

When I watched Superbad about 10 years ago, I never expected Jonah Hill and Emma Stone would still be Hollywood stars ten years later.

Binged this in a few days. it was ok/pretty good I guess. Great cinematography and score. Emma Stone is great, Jonah Hill looks great after shifting a load of weight but mumbles too much, to the point where I turned on subs.

Personal highlight was the Japanese/British scientist who chain-smokes her way through all ten episodes. I lub her.

Back