• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Killing Eve series 2. Enjoying this more than S1 which I think lost it's way once the action switched to Moscow. Great and funny to see my old home town featured as well.

Killing Eve series 2. Enjoying this more than S1 which I think lost it's way once the action switched to Moscow. Great and funny to see my old home town featured as well.

I gave up after the 2nd episode and let the missus watch it alone. It lost it's way towards the end of S1 and S2 became worse. I cannot believe they're making a S3.

Finished the 4 seasons of Gomorrah.Hard hitting and brutal but fantastic TV.Cant wait for next season and prequel film

Finally caught up with Panarama's Britain's Brexit Crisis.Anyone who thinks a No-Deal Brexit will be a walk in the park should watch this.It won't be,btw,
Please don't attempt to invite a political debate Barna, it will only end in tears and deletion. Ta.

Le Tour, more twists and ba gs before the 2nd rest day and all to play for.
I find it hard not to be suspicious over the performances of some of the top riders, but great viewing still.

After reading that there are 7 more series planned of The HandMaid's Tale, I think it's time to dump it. For an hour, nothing happens. I'm sure there are better ways to watch paint dry.

Who Do You Think You Are returned for a new series last night, and featured Daniel Radcliffe.

Turns out his great grandparents lived in Southend (and I believe, according to @fbm, his grandparents still do), spent quite a bit of time in town in the episode investigating his great grandfather's suicide after a heist at the diamond merchants he co-owned with his brother.

Interesting, and moving, as it often is. Great series.

Back