• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The Mrs insists on watching Gordon, Gino and Fred. Thinks it's hilarious.

Personally think it's awful and last night insisting on emptying the dishwasher and doing the ironing with head phones on listening to the best of Phil's post match interviews.

Reactions: RHB

Personally think it's awful and last night insisting on emptying the dishwasher and doing the ironing with head phones on listening to the best of Phil's post match interviews.

I like it although it is a repeat.

BBC documentary on bent coppers pitched capitalise on the popularity of line of Duty.

Really boring and I switched off after 30 mins.

I only gave it 20 minutes.

What would Dixon of Dock Green have said about it?

Fred is OK, but cannot bear either Ramsay or Gino the ex-burglar ! Thieving scumbag

Reactions: ESG
Few things on the go!

Only just stumbled on Line of Duty, 3 episodes into Series 2 now. Gripping so far.
Watching back through 24 on Disney+, 3 episodes from end of Season 3 now. Absolute classic, ages since I've watched it.
Also have the final seasons of Vikings and Man in the High Castle on the go on Amazon Prime. Have loved both, especially Vikings.

Mare of Easttown

Two episodes in and it's fantastic. Enjoying that it's one episode a week, because I'd probably binge this over a long weekend

Back