• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Tried watching Bloods, very unfunny - mainly due to Jane Horrocks who I'm usually a big fan of.

Also Call the Midwife, just wonderful TV.

Really like both programmes, just not sure about the new judge on GBM.

Who - Rachel Koo?

Me neither. She is described as a food creative which sounds a bit nebulous.

Food snobs may scoff at Greg's 'seasoned diner' tag but you can't argue he has probably sampled more top end dishes than most

Who - Rachel Koo?

Me neither. She is described as a food creative which sounds a bit nebulous.

Food snobs may scoff at Greg's 'seasoned diner' tag but you can't argue he has probably sampled more top end dishes than most

Yes, that's her. I liked Andie as a judge, and Prue before her.

Massacre at Ballymurphy on C4.Deeply moving reconstruction of the events behind the first 3 days of Internment.

Don't think there can be any doubt that if the perpetrators had been brought to justice at the time then "Bloody Sunday" in Derry which happened less than 6 months later,involving the same 1st Paras regiment,would never have occurred.

Last edited:
I started watching that a few weeks ago, gave up with about 20 minutes left!

Got half way then gave up, will go back to it though! Might try some other 80s classics. I seem to remember one called house which I loved at the time. Have a funny feeling if I watch it again it wont be as good!

Got half way then gave up, will go back to it though! Might try some other 80s classics. I seem to remember one called house which I loved at the time. Have a funny feeling if I watch it again it wont be as good!
Never seen the House films but they certainly have a cult following. I've enjoyed a few '70s/'80s horror films recently that I'd never seen before; Happy Birthday to Me, Hack-o-lantern, Black Christmas, all really enjoyable.

Australian Ninja Warrior.

Australians seem to take sport very seriously and I love the overweight parental coaching

Back