• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next thing to hack me off - the fact that I have a healthy salad pasta here, waiting to be eaten and can I find a fork anywhere in the whole of this QBE office!! Can I heck!! A tea spoon it is! :sad:
That's QBE for you :winking:

You are Steve McLaren and i claim my £5

This made me lol. I can accept a man having a golf umbrella in the boot of the car, that's sensible. But otherwise, no. Besides, an umbrella wont keep you dry when I spring from round the corner and throw a bucket of water on you.

:smile:

They can spend £100's on potted plants but how about a tenner on a few forks! Jeez!!
They're also pretty good at spending £millions on a variety of systems/projects that either don't work or are abandoned midway through. And then halving your bonus despite your team hitting exactly the same target as the previous year.

They're also pretty good at lumping your division in with the two biggest loss making divisions in the company to 'hide' their results from shareholders which has the effect on our pot of diluting 50ml of lemon cordial with a swimming pool.

They're also pretty good at spending £millions on a variety of systems/projects that either don't work or are abandoned midway through.

Have you spelt QBE correctly. Are you sure it is not spelt MOD?

My ankle, didn't even get a harsh tackle on it last night but somehow woken up and can't bend it now in one direction without being in pain.

Trains again. First we made an unscheduled stop at Ilford. The. We got switched to the slow line. It has so far taken 25 minutes from Stratford with no explanation. Meanwhile fast line seems OK. Working until 2am but need to be at a meeting in Blackfriars by midday. I'm just an incy wincy bit mildly miffed !

Trains again. First we made an unscheduled stop at Ilford. The. We got switched to the slow line. It has so far taken 25 minutes from Stratford with no explanation. Meanwhile fast line seems OK. Working until 2am but need to be at a meeting in Blackfriars by midday. I'm just an incy wincy bit mildly miffed !

Overhead wire problems are causing disruption at Forest Gate.

Because of this, there are delays of up to 40 minutes between London Liverpool Street and Shenfield. These delays are expected to last until further notice

Good news for those travelling on the more upmarket Fenchurch St line it seems then.

Rebecca Black. Listened to about 30 seconds of that god awful 'song' and is now lodged in my brain.

This punctuated sentence is hacking me off.

This punctuated sentence is hacking me off.

(.png

The advert to the new series of 'The Only Way is Essex.' Heard it for the first time the other day and that annoying although catchy song is still in my head. 'I'm In Essex Girl!'

Back