• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Similar situation with my colleague at work, but in relation to her electric bill.

However in both situations, whilst i know you haven't had a bill, you know that at some point you will have to pay up and should set some money aside for it- no-one is realistically going to get free electric/council tax are they?

Oh it was paid when I received it, I just think they have a right nerve telling me I'm in arrears and asking if I'm having trouble making payments and threatening to remove my option of paying by Direct Debit when I'd been chasing them for months.

Shopping in Asda's in the day time. (Yes I do try and do it at night when I can, but shouldn't have to have this repeated problem at any time of day).
It's the Women that block the isles as you try to get past. They either stand in 2's or 3's in the middle of the isle nattering, or they block the isle one on one side and another on the other, looking at products and prices, and being totally unaware a queue is building up with people trying to get by. If you say ''excuse me'', they give you a filthy look as you have disrupted them and made them move their trolley, how dare you, they was just in their own little World.

I have a theory, men are totally aware what or who is around them and act accordingly. Women are totally unaware of what or who is around them, so that part of the Brain must be missing or turned off.
Apart from that, I love Women.

People spending ****ing ages at a cash point. Stick your card in, PIN, get out your money and **** off. Not spend 5 minutes poncing around with 4 cards trying to get out £10 due to you blowing your overdraft on fags. :angry:

Proletariat who struggle with self service supermarket tills. Particularly those at Sainsburys on Fenchurch Street when I have four minutes until the 1900 departs and some **** in front is buying ****ing cat food.

Proletariat who struggle with self service supermarket tills. Particularly those at Sainsburys on Fenchurch Street when I have four minutes until the 1900 departs and some **** in front is buying ****ing cat food.
I despair at the incompetence of mankind when it comes to self service machines. Item across scanner, into bag, pay money, **** off. It's not that hard is it?

I despair at the incompetence of mankind when it comes to self service machines. Item across scanner, into bag, pay money, **** off. It's not that hard is it?

But those machines can be a ****ing nightmare and you end up calling over some bored teenager to type in a code when an Aubergine gets stuck on the conveyer belt.

Windows and it's bloody CTRL key pattern - I type in something incredibly witty and then due to a slip of a finger, it all dissapears because Bill Gates says that pressing CTRL & god knows what moves you back a page. I've got a mouse for that you bespectacled ****wit. :angry:

Seriously, how is my cat supposed to **** in your garden if I don't feed the thing first?

My Neighbours and them having impromptu 3am parties when I need to be up by six. And the smell of their 'fags' drifting into my flat.

The fact they are jobless makes me wonder how they even live there.

The bloke opposite coughing his lungs up. Jeez Dave, I like you but take some ****ing time off sick. The railway will cope.

But those machines can be a ****ing nightmare and you end up calling over some bored teenager to type in a code when an Aubergine gets stuck on the conveyer belt.
You are that person who's ahead of me everytime!!! :witch Hunt:

The accident on the M25 that is going to make getting to the game tonight nigh on impossible...

Distinct lack of interest in the workshop sessions for Creative Writing. It's affecting everyone - you're gonna flunk the workshop part (yes, it's only 30%, but do you really want to bank everything on your short story given that everyone had their stories ripped to pieces last semester?), and it's gonna make everyone's work worse because there's less people talking about it and possibly giving ways to improve it.

Distinct lack of interest in the workshop sessions for Creative Writing. It's affecting everyone - you're gonna flunk the workshop part (yes, it's only 30%, but do you really want to bank everything on your short story given that everyone had their stories ripped to pieces last semester?), and it's gonna make everyone's work worse because there's less people talking about it and possibly giving ways to improve it.

I was always with Charles Bukowski on writing.

Dale Farm does. Nice to see that little scam is coming to a end via the bulldozers.

this is factually incorrect and it is going to cost in excess of £8m to evict some children from their home. very big and clever, and also far outstrips the cost of your alleged "scam"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back