• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My mum's 90th this year, and we're having to invite the black sheep & his kith & kin. The rest of the family can't stand him but he's still my mum's favourite for some reason.

There will be lots of lips bitten and tongues held.

My mum's 90th this year, and we're having to invite the black sheep & his kith & kin. The rest of the family can't stand him but he's still my mum's favourite for some reason.

There will be lots of lips bitten and tongues held.

Dead of night, sharpened screwdriver, all four tyres. Hope this helps.

The start of many t.v. programmes nowadays - anything from The News to Dragon's Den; "And coming up on the programme tonight......." FFS, talk about spoiler alerts - it's bl@@dy irritating :Scared:

And while I'm being a grumpy old fart, what's with anyone seemingly under the age of what, 30-odd, having to begin their sentences with "So......" ? :Facepalm:

Last edited:
Sounds like listening to Madam and me moaning about the exact same annoying things. Especially the SO at the beginning of every sentence. Grrrrrrh!!

Sounds like listening to Madam and me moaning about the exact same annoying things. Especially the SO at the beginning of every sentence. Grrrrrrh!!

I don't find that as bad as "Can I get..." instead of "may I have". Also why do so many youngsters automatically put their feet on the seats on trains? I have seen some oldies (scum natch) do this but it seems to be almost a requirement for under 30s.

I don't find that as bad as "Can I get..." instead of "may I have". Also why do so many youngsters automatically put their feet on the seats on trains? I have seen some oldies (scum natch) do this but it seems to be almost a requirement for under 30s.

Nothing new in the world. There was a big thing in the 80s about putting feet or seats, but then you weren't likely to get any more than a bit of lip if you said anything.

The start of many t.v. programmes nowadays - anything from The News to Dragon's Den; "And coming up on the programme tonight......." FFS, talk about spoiler alerts - it's bl@@dy irritating :Scared:

And while I'm being a grumpy old fart, what's with anyone seemingly under the age of what, 30-odd, having to begin their sentences with "So......" ? :Facepalm:

So, what is like your point like exactly?

Deliveroo drivers collecting McDonald's breakfasts.

It is bad enough having one on the first place but a whole new level of personal defeat to get one delivered.

Back